North Graphics

S*G

Shred the GNAR
Not to piss anyone off because repetitive questions but can i get these stickers in like Xl size to go on the main part of my ski or on the handle pole?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
You'd have to contact North Graphics about what you want and buy them. The free ones are small and he cuts them from the wasted material in other graphic jobs so they don't cost him any money except wear/tear on his machines.

Lammy

winter sucks
You'd have to contact North Graphics about what you want and buy them. The free ones are small and he cuts them from the wasted material in other graphic jobs so they don't cost him any money except wear/tear on his machines.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what are the dimensions of the small stickers that are free?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Just a note, I don't handle the stickers, SJ13 - North Graphics does, and he cuts the stickers when he can on other jobs in the wasted space.

If you need specific sizes/colors/custom work, contact him directly.

Free decal days are over... Its been a couple years now. However when you order registration numbers I will include a matching pair of 6" Xh20 decals. If registration is 2C I will send 2C X decals... Special pricing for X members but you must specify you are a member.

1c registration $13 ($5 off)
2c registraion $20 ($8 off)
VALID UNTIL JUNE 2009 after that regular price but free matching X decals will continue.

Plus shipping.. Numbers are 3" unless you specify smaller.

I WILL SEND ALL ENVELOPES BACK WITH FREE DECALS THAT I CURRENTLY HAVE.

Thanks
A

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Who is the Abe guy you speakith of? Is he a Ghost? Is he a Myth? Is he Santa Clause? Is he Fred Sanfords long lost illegitimate child? I know for sure he aint no Jet Skier.

Harrison remind me to kick your a$$! LOL

Hope all is well with you and the family! We got 18" of snow yesterday so I am not a jet skiier at the moment! Look close in the picture I really have a couple skis! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_5059.jpg
    IMG_5059.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 48
We didnt get any snow. ha.

ya, same here. yay!!! i got to work on my ski with a t-shirt on. double yay:dance:

how can i get x-h2o stickers now? can i paypal you some money? or maybe if i bought the north graphics sticker kit and added a couple bucks???

Top Bottom