Northgraphics??

Hopefully they will be able to help you. They basically told me that they were not able to meet my needs for number plates, and a sponsor logo down my handlepole. :banghead:

P

PancakePete

justincr250 said:
Hopefully they will be able to help you. They basically told me that they were not able to meet my needs for number plates, and a sponsor logo down my handlepole. :banghead:

I think Maybe you got the wrong info. He got alot of orders when this site started and Had other things going on. So give him a buzz. He does all that work. Maybe something got mixed up. I dont think he would say that he could not meet your needs ? Sorry for the confusion !

Abe and northgraphics is very honorable and a great company.

I was just trying to get a few of the logos I dont have.... I need permission first. Number plates could go tomorrow to u.

Sorry Justin I didnt mean make you feel blown off......

ski4

gonzo
i don't think he was blowing you off either
he got back to me after being away. I have a bit of work i need and was seemingly more enthusiastic than i was about helping me with this :Banane01:

that is the kind of response that will get my business everytime

Sorry if I came across harsh. Reason Im a little on the edge is because stickerpimp.com was suppose to be giving me a quote for everything a few months back and he hasnt returned any of my emails. I called him and he stated that he got my emails but hasnt had time to respond. Thats when I contacted you to see if you could do the graphics since I heard good things.

Top Bottom