NOS superjet

I am going to put a kit together for my 701. I race cars and have extra parts. I am going to use 2 of my prorace fogger nozzels. I am going to drill 2 holes one above each reeds by the carb. I will also add a fule pump with 7-9 psi. I am going to try and use some c02 tanks for paint ball to hold the nos. This will make for a easy install. It will also keep the price down on the tanks. 25 for 20 oz co2. 150 for a 2 lb nos. This will let me keep more on hand. I have a 55 lb bottle in the shop.

What do you all think of this. Have you ever ran nos on a jet ski?

I will only run a 20 hp shot.

Some guy from Vegas sold one to a guy in Florida and I thought he was going to post some stuff about it but I never saw anything.

The Vegas guy supposedly had done all of the R & D and cracked quite a few cylinders/intake manifolds in the process if I remember correctly.

Nos will make or break you. I was spraying a 400 hp on my stang. The battery went dead and my fule pump stoped and bang. well you win some and you lose some ha ha.. I will let you know and take some pics of it as I go. I will not be in the water for some time. I live in Utah it is coold.

Hey on a side note. Does any one have a cdi for a superjet? I need one. Thanks!

tricky1

XXX
Nos will make or break you. I was spraying a 400 hp on my stang. The battery went dead and my fule pump stoped and bang. well you win some and you lose some ha ha.. I will let you know and take some pics of it as I go. I will not be in the water for some time. I live in Utah it is coold.

Hey on a side note. Does any one have a cdi for a superjet? I need one. Thanks!

I have done the NOS install, and it works very well. The main problems you will face are rev limit, and prop pitch.

Here is the kit I used, and still have it if you are interested.

http://www.holley.com/03304NOS.asp

Well I have all of the parts just need a bottle and pump. Pump will be 20-30 new. Co2 tank 24 not to bad. Thanks for the heads up. Did they tell you to drill in right next to the carb. That is a universal kit right. I have no idea what prop I have. I know it is not stock. It is a stanless prop. I have a pipe, ride plat, intak great, K&n, and so on. I think it should work out well. The ski hooks realy nice right now. But I do know what you are saying in the rev and prop. If you makd to much power with the wrong set up you will cavitate the water right? What prop do you have on your ski? Why are you selling it? How much for it? I have a friend that my want it. I started to think of nos for it and how to do it, and I ran in to that kit. That is how I was informed of the jet size.

Thanks for the info. Keep it up. The more info I get the better.

NOS can stand for New Old Stock....I see it on Ebay all the time with Cherokee parts.

Demon busted a joke.

So post pics and let us know though.....I wanna do it too someday..

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Ok I am lost help me out here. cheap and old sj?? It is a sn 94.

NOS can be a brand new in the crate 1997 superjet (New Old Stock).

I've always thought that no one but ricers used the term NOS. its a brand, not short hand for nitrous.

what do I know, I'm a supercharger/turbo kinda guy.

Ok I get it now ha ha. Every one I know calls it NOS. I know it is a brand name. It stands for Nitrous Oxide System. All the racers I know call it that (Mustangs-Camaro-chargers-ect) We all run in the 7-9 sec range.

I like to see that some one has it and it worked well. I need to get a few things, and I will start the install. I will post pics as I go.

Top Bottom