Super Jet Not gettting any water out of second pisser...

I have been searching through multiple forums and have found a lot of info but I have yet to figure this out. I am new to this 701 62t and would appreciate any help/advice you all might have. It is a 96 waveraider with a 701 62t and factory b pipe. Also has the head for dual cooling. I have my lines routed as shown in the diagram. I have verified I am getting water through both supply lines to the bottom of the manifold but there isn't any water exiting the second pisser (from the exhaust). There is exhast exiting the pisser and I have checked the lines for any blockage... As I said I am new to working on these machines and am eager to learn, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please excuse the multitude of different color water hoses : ) I will get this thing running properly and then worry about the cosmetics.

Attachments

• water routing2.JPG
    water routing2.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 113
thank you for your reply! The tee between the pipe,bypass and stinger is brand new. I have used an air compressor to clear/check lines. I am sure it is something basic like a clogged line or I may have a hose hooked up wrong. But this is all foreign to me so I am learning. I have been riding a stock 800 sxr.

well all passageways appear to be clear, although i did find two "pieces" between the two cylinder walls(shown on top of the cylinder). I have referenced a picture on google to id the part but i am not sure of its funtion. I don't think this is my problem but was surprised to see them.

I think the head is getting cooled and water is circulating but the problem seems to be with the pipe...

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I think i found the problem... The 90 degree elbow in the lower side of the pipe was completely blocked. I have not tested the machine yet but this is obviously a problem and would fit the symptoms. thank you for your input.

Wako

I am still curious what the function and importance of the broken piece I found between the cylinders.

Last edited:
well all passageways appear to be clear, although i did find two "pieces" between the two cylinder walls(shown on top of the cylinder). I have referenced a picture on google to id the part but i am not sure of its funtion. I don't think this is my problem but was surprised to see them.

I think the head is getting cooled and water is circulating but the problem seems to be with the pipe...

Thats your sacrificial anode that is screwed right between the cylinders. Its there to take the corrosion before the the cylinder walls.

Top Bottom