Now THIS is a trim system

norcal ex

X-H2
You guys need to check out what the boys on the west side have developed. This thing looks pretty bad ass. John kaszer Called me today and told me all about it. It should be for sale in the next couple months he told me. Maybe Derrick will chime in and let us all know.

http://theskiclinic.com/video_clips.htm (Click on the SURE SHOT TRIM SYSTEM VIDEO)

#ZERO

Beach Bum
That's awesome......just what I need for those flat water days. :biggthumpup:

Do you know how many times you can push the button on one tank of CO2?

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
thats really cool.

how many actuations do you get on a typical little co2 cartridge I wonder?

and should he be able to bend the nozzle down?
will the thrust not be able to do that?

Doogie

HX Bomb Technician
Probably an air shifter set-up like on drag bikes. The tanks are very slim, to fit in the confines of a drag bike frame, not sure how many shifts, or bursts one tank holds. I'm sure other things have been retrofitted to fit more of this application.
But, damn, its sweet!!!
-Doogie=

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
The video says it's the first co2 powered trim system.

It's not, that was done back in the mid-90's for Sea-doo's for racing, exact same concept and it worked well.

Looks nice, just don't get your hand caught in it.

If he's going to run a 1200 from Waterdawg, he better replace that plastic steering nozzle.

RiverRat

The good thing about that system is it eliminates cable stretch. Plus when you are running that 1200 (or whatever for that matter) you can hit the trim while gassing the boat..............BAM whenever you need it :headbang:

**the only drawback that I see is if you use 1/4 trim for a set up wake.

theskiclinic

aka The " SAVAGE "
Hey guys -- it is a CO2 air trim system and is still in its very early stages of development, we just finished up on our second prototype yesterday and it was on the 144mm, we also prototyped the 155mm (for bigger motor applications like the 1200 ) Yesterday was also our first water test, and this system is very responsive , as soon as you hit the switch it is immediately there,
and it is all there - with absolutely no hesitation . Both prototypes are powered with a 12oz CO2 , but we are also playing with compressed air as well for the idea of easier to get bottles filled, and more PSI = more hits. Each hit will hold until you let off the switch -- and the hold is very, very strong -- as for how many hits per bottle is yet to be determined , with our initial calculations we figured that we can get around 4-5 rides per 12oz of c02 with our riding style, but we will have more info on that as it comes --
We are also working on different configuartions of switches , like instead of just a push button switch, using a lever type switch -- like throttle lever but much, much smaller. The switch uses very little power, the current rating is only 300 MA, more current is needed to light up your dome light in your car.
Like I said it is still in its early stages, and we are very excited with it thus far -- so be patient, and I will bring you the info as it comes.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
This is awesome, I dont even want to hook my cable / lever system up now that I have seen this. I am sure this will have an adjustment for amount of throw. Question is; what will be the cost?

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I was wondering about the thumb operated switch as well. Loosing grip is not good. I assume this is why you are looking into a finger activation of some sort. This looks awesome, where are you mounting the c02 bottle on the prototype?

Top Bottom