NOZZLE Flip trim

Hey GuYs ,

i need to do a backflip .. whats the best FLIP trim out there ?? and with a good price and heavy duty usage :Banane09:

and did anybody tried the new Magnum pump system ?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
The Virgin - Thrust Innovations unit is very nice and easy to pull. I see that you're going after some expensive components. A 1000cc motor, trim, and a pump isn't going to get you a backflip. It's going to take many many hours of good riding and probably a good coach. I don't want to see you get discouraged when you spend 20k and can't do the tricks you expected to do. There's only a handful of people in sport that can do them right now.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
The Virgin - Thrust Innovations unit is very nice and easy to pull. I see that you're going after some expensive components. A 1000cc motor, trim, and a pump isn't going to get you a backflip. It's going to take many many hours of good riding and probably a good coach. I don't want to see you get discouraged when you spend 20k and can't do the tricks you expected to do. There's only a handful of people in sport that can do them right now.

AMEN BROTHA!!! $ can't buy skill!!! Just ask me! LOL

your right .. this sport depens on 2 parts .. urself 1st of all wich is most importand then your ski ... if u give more the ski gona give u more... but if the ski doesnt gives u what u need its a big problem .. and thats my problem ...

ive been riding around 4 years , a history of GP around 6 years and FX before 10 years .. but my problem is that my SJ is STOCK till now .. ive done evrything with it except a backflip while its stock .. i tried to do a backie , ive done half backie on a wake of yacht lol ... youre also right LOL u cant buy a skill but u can buy a ski that improve ur skills :veryhappy: ..

on the other hand , i dont want spend my money on my SJ twice .. ill only spend once and its gona last hopefully or only little changes gona happen .. i dont wana buy something and change it next summer

i hope u guys help me with my choices .. ive just been in the modifications section and trying to find what best and lasting withan reasonble prices :brap:

Top Bottom