New OCD Solutions, "Tidy Bilge" prepped Rule 500 and 800 GPH Bilge pumps, (Not-Automatic)

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I just placed an order for Rule 500 and 800 GPH Bilge pumps so I can offer them with my kits. Each pump will come prepped with connectors and loom, ready to plug and play with any OCD "Tidy Bilge" Harness.

500's are 1/2" outlets, 800's are 3/4" outlets.

Rule 500's will be $35 each.
Rule 800's will be $45 each.
I can also offer Atwood Tsunami 500's at $30 each.
*Prices do not include shipping.

4bb615ca-5dfa-f103.jpg

4bb615ca-65a2-0a5b.jpg

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Just to let others know l bought two tidy bilge kits from Boyer.Both are wired to run one or both bilges at a time.All wires go in the ebox (as well as the fuse) ,so it is very clean install.

l have put this in my new ride and it works GREAT!!!

Thanks for another awesome product Boyer.

kraqus

Site Supporter
You should make brackets, single and dual, and your system will then be complete since you also offer the switch.
I am looking for a dual bracket but the only one available is the Blowsion.....is that right?

Benny

OCD Solutions

I agree it would be convenient but I try not to cut in on anyone else's business so I likely won't start building my own brackets anytime soon. I am also too small to get carried away with stocking too many parts. Instead I am focussing on doing a few smaller things very well that I can handle in house. Anytime I see cheap brackets on here or ebay, I will snag them up so I can offer up complete kits. For instance, I just put together a complete single bilge drop in kit for an SXR.

Did I ever mention that I also work 60+ hours/week at my day job? Lately I seriously consider dropping OCD completely.

Last edited:

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
I agree it would be convenient but I try not to cut in on anyone else's business so I likely won't start building my own brackets anytime soon. I am also too small to get carried away with stocking too many parts. Instead I am focussing on doing a few smaller things very well that I can handle in house. Anytime I see cheap brackets on here or ebay, I will snag them up so I can offer up complete kits. For instance, I just put together a complete single bilge drop in kit for an SXR.

Did I ever mention that I also work 60+ hours/week at my day job? Lately I seriously consider dropping OCD completely.

l know you have a busy life Boyer but you make great products! l would hate to see you go out.l'm sure others feel the same way too.

OCD Solutions

Well thank you, I appreciate you guys too and that's really why I do it. I just get overwhelmed some times and need a break. I stepped back for the last month or so to focus on other projects and depleted alot of stock so now I have to hustle to catch back up. I made up alot of ground last weekend and last night so things are looking good again.

I have to get caught up so I can start some new projects. My new welder is sitting in the corner just screaming to get broke in. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi i love the idea of your tidy harness i have a 2013 superjet and im in the market for a dual bilge pump i was curious if you would set up a whole kit from the harness to the pumps and the thru hull fittings i would rather buy from one place and pay shipping once if you dont mind pm me with prices and options thanks

OCD Solutions

Placed a large order this summer and am still sitting on 15+ pumps. All are prepped and ready to plug into one of my harnesses.

Are you still making and selling these “Tidy Bilge” kits? Fairly new to the site and to the sport as well and have already recognized a huge need for this. I would like to buy a kit for a single bilge on a 2019 SuperJet. Thanks a lot!

OCD Solutions

Top Bottom