Oceanside video from 11/22!!!!!!!!!!!

chris did i see you get some rolls? did i see a flip???

Ya i threw a couple rolls. But no that wasnt me doing the backflip. i Actually tried it and made it all the way around and then bailed but no video of it. Hopefully i get it down this week.

i like the camera view from the sxr mounted cam when he goes under water on those stabs. nice no handed stab in there also.:bananalama:

Thanks ya that was a new angle for us came out pretty cool. And thanks im working on getting more extension on them!

Its all about the surf!
HA HA That was pretty good Chris. Matt's fish eye shots are pretty cool. I'm thinking we can do alot of cool stuff with that. We got the no handed stab too- good job! How much stuff didn't make the vid?

great vid!
you guys need to start taking the surf stance to the air!

Im pretty much surf stance the whole time just not for small wave rolls. Everyone else is kinda the same.

Damn...you guys are getting REALLY good with those helmet cams. Big props.

Thanks!!

HA HA That was pretty good Chris. Matt's fish eye shots are pretty cool. I'm thinking we can do alot of cool stuff with that. We got the no handed stab too- good job! How much stuff didn't make the vid?

Thanks John, Ya i think if we all get one of those on our helmets we can get some REALLLLY good footage. I am going to bring you guys a disk of all the videos in the good quality and you can really see how much better the new camera footage comes out. its amazing! There is ALOT that i didnt put in the video just tried to get a little of each person. I have over 26 gb of video on my computer!!! :deal: all together yesterday was a 3.8 gb day!

Top Bottom