Official Date: July 28th & 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been riding on the lake for the past 11 years. Lived in Sandusky with Cedar Point and the Lake is AWSOME!!! I am currently living down in NC on Lake Norman, but I am working on getting home that weekend. Might have to make the hour trip east and meet up with some of you. BRAP...BRAPPP!!!

spork

down with the sickness
I'm trying to figure out if people will be riding friday morning (trying to figure out how many days i need to take off work). Also if anyone from indianapolis or central indiana need a ride out there i will be by myself and can make a spot.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
I'm trying to figure out if people will be riding friday morning (trying to figure out how many days i need to take off work). Also if anyone from indianapolis or central indiana need a ride out there i will be by myself and can make a spot.

Saturday at Noon till about 6 (This is the Main Day with all the activities)
Sunday at 11 until whenever...:cool2:

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Poker Run for the Schwag! Best hand gets the best goodie bag. The poker run will be very short. (about 25 minutes total). $5 to enter. All money goes to the Cleveland Women and Childrens' Home. (You can buy a second hand for $5, but will only get the prizes on the better of the two hands!)

Afterhours will be at the Garage Bar in Cleveland. I will have directions there. We will probably get a group together to go out and get some food if anybody is interested...:cheer::cheer:

Powder

( o Y o )
We will probably get a group together to go out and get some food if anybody is interested...:cheer::cheer:
I just called my friend who's family owns the Aladdin restaurants (one right there about 5-10 min from the park) If we want to place an order he will bring it to us at the park. Just an idea, good food for not too much $ and beats the heck out of McDonalds or Subway.

http://www.aladdinseatery.com/
carry out Menu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom