Official Michigan Westside Ride Thread

cybermob2

naturally warming water
keeping everything in one thread... one place to check for people heading out primarily to holland/port sheldon/muskegon wave days.

Last edited:

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
hey did you ever get those pieces of that washer i sent up there for that cart with the kid who came and looked at my truck last year?..or did you just figure something else out?

C

CG Racing

im thinking about it, i think i can get down the pier on my chair. greg, what kind of hitch did you get for your car. i'm trying to figure out which one to get for neon the second.

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
im thinking about it, i think i can get down the pier on my chair.

hey chuck if your going out there give me a call..i'll be more than happy to head out there with you and push you around and take some pictures..i've got something for you to bro..seeings how i couldnt make it up to wave rave

cybermob2

naturally warming water
i'm waiting til tonite to figure it out for sure...

i never did get the washers... just built some new ones. its still ghetto but it works.

cybermob2

naturally warming water
im thinking about it, i think i can get down the pier on my chair. greg, what kind of hitch did you get for your car. i'm trying to figure out which one to get for neon the second.

i got a hidden hitch from etrailer.com. ran me like $105 shipped including the wire harness and drawbar. i think they shipped it for like something ridiculous like $7 or something... thing was in a box the size of an upright piano.

i can hear it now... coast guard radio'ing in to base "uh theres a guy trapped on the pier in wheelchair..." followed by the rescue chopper hovering overhead. lol

C

CG Racing

i'm workin on paul and party boy. If it is a go, i'll be picking up thong along the way

fwi

X-
Oooops, ...............that pic was taken last winter!
Just a reminder of what you have to look forward to, so ride while you can!
This was yesterday::biggrin:

Attachments

• 894_9469.jpg
    894_9469.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 894_9487.jpg
    894_9487.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 44
C

CG Racing

i'm leaving around 7:00am. Brining pete and hawk with me. also stoppin to get thong on the way. see ya in the morning in the kittie pool.

Fro Diesel

creative control
I was gonna work tomorrow but....

Damn i just went out there tonight and waves were 6-10ft. I got spun in the washing machine. I need to shortedn my stock sn handlepole. Is there any way i can do it tonight???

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
you could but i dont think it'd be strong enough to be ready to go by tomorrow morning..if you wanna come out tomorrow anyway i'll show you where to cut it..i did my old square -4 it was ugly cause i didnt spend any time on it really..only spent a couple of hours on it but it held up like it was bullet proof

Top Bottom