Official pics and vids thread !!!!!!!!!!!

FreestyleFreak

Region 7 AM Freestyle
I had a great time,i honestly didnt care if it was flatwater or surf.What i look forward to in freerides is hanging with the most amazing people ever and riding.

And i cant wait to see ronny's pics!

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Let me understand this correctly… RONNY (after telling me he NEVER does so:nono:) took his camera strap off from around his neck?

Is this true????? :confused:

Why yes, yes it is REALLY true.....

See pic one for a strapless Ronny...

Auction those private ones off to the highest bidder (or just give them to me, HA! I’ll add them to my arsenal :mischievous:)!!!

I REALLY like this idea...

See pic two for a "sample"

Therefore, you have not dropped your camera like some other people (not Ronny)right? :wink:

There's a REALLY funny story behind this statement...

I don't have a picture of it, though. It involves a thrice broken flash. :sneaky:

Of course ronny had a REALLY goodtime saturday night he was partying with the jersey boys.

"Youse-guys" are REALLY cool to hang with. REALLY!!!!!!!

You guys were ON!!!!!!!! :Banane57:

See pics three and four.....

Attachments

• Ronny Mac 1.JPG
    Ronny Mac 1.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Ronny Mac 2.JPG
    Ronny Mac 2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Navarre 778.jpg
    Navarre 778.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Navarre 863.jpg
    Navarre 863.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 60

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I had a great time,i honestly didnt care if it was flatwater or surf.What i look forward to in freerides is hanging with the most amazing people ever and riding.

I like your attitude ,we need more peeps like you in this sport!

Not a pest at all! Justin "secured" Ronny's camera when the Red Bull and Vodka REALLY kicked in for Ronny. :clown: I've got some GREAT shots of Ronny that I could probably get away with posting that Justin took.

When we got back to the cabin, Justin handed me the camera and reminded me that Ronny would probably delete any photos of himself and the rest is history. I've seen Ronny having a good time before, but he REALLY had a good time Saturday night. Ask anyone that was there, they'll agree!!! :fing02: :lmao:

Here's a couple of teasers...I hope Ronny doesn't mind. :cool:

hey chick is Ronny standing on his toes behind that girl, lol

Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
Why yes, yes it is REALLY true.....

See pic one for a strapless Ronny...

I REALLY like this idea...

See pic two for a "sample"

LOL, Pic 2 is great!

I’ll trade one unseen, archived, party pic of him in exchange for your next auction pic! :sasmokin:

You do realize I’m doing this because he abhors his pics posted as much as I do don’t you? :sneaky:

I am only joking, you may be in some serious trouble now when he gets to editing, fyi! :silly:

What I REALLY wanna know is:

1.) What is this speedo action I heard about?
2.) Did Wedo actually go to the nude beach?

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Of course ronny had a really goodtime saturday night he was partying with the jersey boys. ONce ronny said he usually does not drink that much Mike and I were on a mission and yes it was a success lol. goodtimes and now we just need to see some of the wild pictures ronny got. thanks again to everybody for everything. Thank to everybody that helped with trying to find my ski and thanks to all that let me ride their skis. all a bunch of good eggs in my book

Ask Ronny about Rumplemints (Riot Ride 2003)

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account

And the best part was??.....you won:Banane01::Banane01::headbang::birthday::fing02: that WCF $1000 gift certificate!!

gil likes weiners:eek:uttahere:

No, Gil LOVES them!!

1_1_050.jpg

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
X2Ravaganza Before and After
2008 to 2009

X2Fanatic

Attachments

• CIMG2433.jpg
    CIMG2433.jpg