Old Kawi JetSki vid

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
Ha Ha!!! Great find! Those were the good ole days! NO rules or restrictions on where or how to ride. :friday: :smile:
Koups Kawasaki used to sponsor the IJSBA tour race at city island in Harrisburg Pa. Anybody here ever race there?

That's awesome! I love the little girlies jumping on and shreddin'.

The first one I ever rode (in 1976!) had that start button in the tray option and that's wierd.

hey i live like 10 minutes from koups and ride at city island! I didnt know they held races here in harrisburg? They dont carry many jetskis at koups either, just a handfull of sitdowns i think. that was a pretty neat video too.

Last edited:

shawn_NJ

Chasing waves.
You think as they were shooting this, they would have envisioned 30years later... and people pulling 20foot no handed backys on 1000cc+ jetskis that cost more then new cars?

Flash-FX

No Square..No Round..FX-1
hey i live like 10 minutes from koups and ride at city island! I didnt know they held races here in harrisburg? They dont carry many jetskis at koups either, just a handfull of sitdowns i think. that was a pretty neat video too.

That's cool...I raced there years ago in the expert mod class, It was fun. The 5+ mph current was interesting on the way to the first turn...But trying to catch up to Bill Chapin was the real challenge (he always had the fastest boats).

I wanted to jump off the little waterfall that's just under the bridge, downstream of the "concrete steps". The only problem was getting back up. If you ride there, watch out for the broken glass everywhere.

That's cool...I raced there years ago in the expert mod class, It was fun. The 5+ mph current was interesting on the way to the first turn...But trying to catch up to Bill Chapin was the real challenge (he always had the fastest boats).

I wanted to jump off the little waterfall that's just under the bridge, downstream of the "concrete steps". The only problem was getting back up. If you ride there, watch out for the broken glass everywhere.

Thats pretty sweet, myself and a few other guys on here do freestyle under the one walking bridge ( deeper than most areas) Someone always dies over that dam ( little waterfall ) every year. I know a guy who jumps it on his seadoo, he also replaces the bottom of his boat every season. There is an unusual amount of glass everywhere lol

gemiller

h2o addiction

im about 30-40 min from city island, maybe this summer we can get together and ride there? never rode around there always wanted to! youll catch me on pwctoday a lot more then here, heck your probably the same guy posting in the harveys lake post with us :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom