Opinions on a sale I made?

I linked him to the thread...I dont want to bash him, he actually seems like a cool guy, I talked with him on the phone...we all have our moments and I think on this one he's being a real dick about it.
Just a bad deal alltogether I guess.

Waternut

Customizing addict
After offering to refund the money in return of the hull, I would tell him to ******** off.

X3

I don't even know if I would've offered a refund when selling at that price. That's kinda like buying a car for $1000 and complaining because it had rust spots under the carpet. It's old and it's cheap...minor repairs come with the territory.

He stole that ski, and he will have to cut out that crap anyway to install footholds and reinforce and defoam like its been said before, hate people like that, nothin is ever good enough and they dont care that they only paid 160 bucks for a 400-500$ dollar hull. Cheapass, please do point yourself out so I dont mistakenly sell you something cheap.

Is that an Aluminium pole?? if so thats worth more then he paid to start with, I got one on the shelf and see them go between 200-300 depending what comes with it

Last edited:

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
You were way to nice ,I assume he said the item was not as described on paypal right .
you then click the (return item for a full refund button) and he has to do that or he gets nothing .

You are a real nice guy but usually nice guys finish last .$160 for any hull is a good deal even with some cracks .

Last edited:

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
was it stated "as is" anywhere?
It is a used item, sold as is. If he looked at it first, then he didn't look hard enough, if he would have passed up the deal.
You have been more than fair.

ebay item? what is his ebay name?

Was a local sale, he lives in Havasu, he had a buddy come pick it up from my house and just paypaled me the money. I advertised it as in good condition (look at the pic of the ski before he ripped it apart) it looks pristine...the only damage was on the bondrail under the plastic rail cover and a cracked tray...which I dont see how it was there in the first place...the damage he took of a pic of is a hole in the tray...I rode that hull a few times and think I would have noticed a frickin hole in the tray.

Funny thing is he's apperently the rider that Kawi photographs riding for their promo pics for skis...hes the dude riding the SXR on the site....you think he wouldnt be such a prick to a fellow jetskiier who was trying to give him a good deal. Kawasaki must not be paying him enough :loser:

Seriously though I just wish the hull would have gone to someone who at least deserves it.

I dont even see some of the damage he circled...it just look like he circled random spots on the hull

Last edited:

wayne

wannaroll
You were way to nice ,I assume he said the item was not as described on paypal right .
you then click the (return item for a full refund button) and he has to do that or he gets nothing .

You are a real nice guy but usually nice guys finish last .$160 for any hull is a good deal even with some cracks .

i agree with hangtime on this one. if he wants his money back make him return the hull. then file a claim on him for the ski being cut up. he cannot return the hull in the same condition he received it. hopefully he isn't that stupid.

i also agree we should know who he is so others don't go through the same crap you are having to go through. what a loser.

I wouldn't give him any money back at this point. You did the right thing by offering all of his money back.

I cant believe people sometime..Like others have said..just the paperwork was worth what you sold the whole thing for. Sounds like the guy really needs to get a life. Its a standup..its just like buying a used motorcycle..you know the thing has been beat on.

kid4now

X-H
Some people????? Make him work for the money back. Let him go through the whole pay pal claim process. In the long run its much easy to give the turd the 50 bucks and move on but its more fun to make the guy work and wait for the money.

"The hull is in good shape but needs some repairs in the tray area, all other stuff is just cosmetic. It has a couple repairs on it but nothing very serious"

LOL WHAT A FCKING DOUCHENOZZLE....after he made a big stink about how bad the condition was he goes and says how good of shape it is other than cosmetics.

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
That is some effed up bull shiz right there. I hope you didn't give him any money back.... If you did, buy it from him on ebay, paypal the money to him, go get your hull, and then dispute it and get your money back. That will teach that f*cker.

Top Bottom