Opinions on beach carts

I want to buy a beach cart this year but don't know what one is better to get. Let me know from your personal experience. Was looking at these three.

Atlantic jet sports 2 wheel stomper
Big foot 2 wheel dolly
Big foot tiger tote

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If you are always going to be riding with someone the Tiger Tote is best bang for your buck, but difficult to load your ski on by yourself from the ground. If your alone some then the bigfoot with the wench is good. Had both. By far the best is the Kawasaki totes that 321 Kawasaki in Oklahoma has been selling for years.

Jetlift 100%! But def only good for beach. That baby won't just roll into a lake. Most buoyant thing ever made! Must have is ur surf riding. Has hitch component too.

If you are always going to be riding with someone the Tiger Tote is best bang for your buck, but difficult to load your ski on by yourself from the ground. If your alone some then the bigfoot with the wench is good. Had both. By far the best is the Kawasaki totes that 321 Kawasaki in Oklahoma has been selling for years.

what is 321 kawasaki? I live in oklahoma and never heard of it. And what is the cart they sell?

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I have bigfoot. The advantage to the height is that its easier to get the ski into a full sized pickup and is evel with the trailer. The wench is also good because i can move skis around my house on my own, etc. The disadvantage is that it floats, so its very hard to load the ski without the wench by youself, and wenching isnt exactly labor free. Also the bunk wench system is not the best for protecting the front of your boat.

I also have the trailer hitch attachment. Its super convienent when i broke down at daytona and went to pick my ski up, and also i stopped fighting for a spot on the beach, i just tow my ski in and drop it near someone. I guess this wont work anymore unless i want to pay to get on and off the beach twice each day.

Top Bottom