Other Optima Racing?

What is up with Optima Racing? I've never ordered from them before but they had everything I needed so I tried to place an order online. Kept getting a "no payment option available" error during the checkout and they won't answer their phone or email. Out of business? On vacation? After two days of trying to contact them I said screw it and ordered my stuff from Fast Elements, but I would still like to know if they are an option or not...

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Sorry guys, we are extremely busy and have not been able to answer all phone calls. We are very much so in business. We respond to all emails. Please send requests to "Mike@OptimaRacing.com" and I will personally respond.

You can also PM but we do not check them as often so it might take longer to respond.

The payment selection on the site will be back up shortly, we are changing some things around.

Thanks!
Mike@OpitmaRacing.com

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thanks for the kind words guys. It's difficult to get to every phone call. You can always leave a message or text and I will get back to you. Email is the very best way for me to keep track of everyone though.

Limited slip, if you still need me let me know.

Thanks again.

Mike B

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Yeah we just realized that form has never worked! I can't believe it. Who knows how many times people have tried to contact me with that form and have not been able to get through.

It bums me out to think that anyone wasn't taken care of 100% by Optima, so if you have tried to get in touch but couldn't, email or PM me and I will give you $10 free dollars towards your next order.

Hook the riders up!

Mikes a good guy. Whenever I e-mail him he gets back to me relatively quickly. He doesn't have the man power like some shops but his low prices also reflect his personal efforts.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Thanks buddy, just give me a shout if you have any questions. A lot of times if I am busy, shoot me a quick text and I can answer it even if I am on the phone or on the sandblaster or packing a box or chasing Fedex trucks or taking a nap LOL.

Top Bottom