Surfriding OptimaRacing.com to give away over $1300 to participants of the Daytona MotoSurf

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
To continue our support of the sport, OptimaRacing.com steps up to offer over $1300 in prizes to the participants of the Daytona MotoSurf event. In addition to these prizes, the top 3 finishers in each class will receive a spot on the 2012 OptimaRacing.com Rider Support Program! OptimaRacing.com believes in the sport and the watercraft industry. We are proud to support the riders and great events like the Daytona Freeride/MotoSurf.

• $100 Gift Certificates towards a new Shoei Helmet for the top 3 of each class. (9 total Certificates).
  • 2012 OptimaRacing.com Rider Support Program Sponsorship for the top 3 in each class (9 total Rider Support contracts)
  • $20 Gift Certificates for anything at OptimaRacing.com for everyone who enters (20 total Certificates)

This is worth well over $1300 in value given out to the participants of the event.
388704_10150465751955260_195309260259_10788385_683033772_n.jpg

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Thank you for the support! Sometimes i wonder if people realize what a 'labor of love' working in this industry is.

thanks for all the goods. May be people are just under hoods trying to get ready

None the less,, thanks to all the venders for helping make the event become what it is

See you in 3 days :splatt:

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
I hadn't seen a race before. Now that I have, I really wish I had entered. I'm sure I couldn't have won but I believe my X2 has the guts to hold it's own (if I give it some TLC before the race). I hope you guys do this again next year. Maybe I can enter then.

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
As long as our boy Mikey Young is willing to to do it, we will absolutely do our part to support the race @ Daytona. It is the birthplace of speed and all! (Respect to Cole Trickle)

Vumad, don't worry too much about how you will finish. Concentrate on finishing and learning a little and you will do fine. I can almost guarantee you will beat some people, and I can absolutely guarantee you will have a great time!

trickle.jpg

Top Bottom