Orange Beach Pics and VIDS

keefer

T1
Jason just gets better... He had a flawless run it Tupelo with very smooth transitions between tricks. I think it's obvious who won this one.
Props for Josh and Trinity as well. That ski is one tough bieotch! He was getting some nice air for such small surf on those backies...

Congrats Jared! Keep it up! Wish I could have made it down...
Its me kawaboy101,thanks for all the good comments,the surf def played me,i had a great time and all the support from everyone.jason and all the pros had flawless runs even though all that happened.The waves are kickin today for sure.me and crew chief keefer had a little late evening wrench on my boat.cant wait for nats!

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
sweet to hear that the suf is better today and its a shame i did get to compete against you this time around i did get to meet Jeff Kantz the x2 legend which was pretty cool.

butti

lone wolf
stoyer is a total badass! i love his high energy style

its also great to see him constantly progress and throw uniqe stuff.how about that flat 360!!

lustic is a brute and def rides with authority but after watching the two runs its easy to see who the showman is!

props to both of them for risking it all in shallow water to put on a show,true pros indeed:beerchug:

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
I didn't know Ratti and that other guy competed... I just saw the 3 vids and thought that was it. Ratti got some nice air on those rolls! Looks like region 7 had another good turn out!

Props fellas!

GinoNewOrleans

Proud REPUBLICAN
hey gino hows the tour going? hope to see you guys soon( craigslist rocks)[/QUOTE]

I'm back in New Orleans, I applied for the Fire Dept in May, they called me in to take the agility test on Fri Aug 1st. Well due to bad weather they moved it to this Fri coming up. So depending on when the next test is I may not be able to go back. SUCKS I will know more Fri when I talk to the lady in charge.

n0limits

makin' power
i did compete on sunday i still dont know the results though. where were u

Top Bottom