Other other options for quick connects for start/stop switch

I have a 94 sn superjet and the quick connects that attach the e-box to the start/stop are shot. What water proof connections do you guys use to replace the stock ones?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Another set of stockers. Makes replacements in the future much easier, especially on-the-fly-gotta-replace-it-right-now-I'm-at-a-ride replacements.

Dmac80sc

Site Supporter
Try contacting John at Jet ski solutions he might sell you some or OCD solutions on here he might sell you some too.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I wouldn't. You won't be able to remove the motor/ebox from the ski without opening the ebox and disconnecting the switch there.
A well soldered plug connection with some dielectric grease will be plenty reliable.

All the guys I ride with cut thier stator wires and put in weatherpack connectors. I was opposed to it at first but after pulling my motor a few times I gave in and have not had any issues. They come in many diff variations (2 plug, 3 plug, etc) Here is a pick of what a 5 post plug looks like:

DSCN0033 (2).jpg

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I invested in a couple packs of the terminals to repair the oem connectors. You could send it to me and I can crimp them on for you, ($7.50 plus shipping) or if you have the proper crimpers I can sell you enough to do it yourself, ($5 shipped). The crimpers will be the key though. They are not expensive but good luck getting them watertite without them.

If you send the whole thing to JSS, he can repair the OEM connectors and refurbish the entire thing for $69.

Top Bottom