Our Pismo Trip **PICS ADDED**

skittle

SEX NUTS & RETARD STRONG
Ok, so I don't know why it took me almost a month and a half to post these, but oh well. Anyways, Christian and myself left Boise on the 21st of March for a week in California. And what a time we had. We had our skis in the bed of my truck and 3 of our buddies on his trailer (we towed them down to him in livermore) We spent three days at pismo riding with Cuong and his family. (BTW Cuong, a huge thanks goes out to you and your family for all the hospitality and showing us the ropes of surf riding, and even sheltering us from the hellish wind) We left pismo and headed to lake nacimiento for some lake riding, but ran into Brett and Stan on the way, also cool guys.

All and all it was an amazing trip, and will be even bigger for us next year. My only regret is that we couldn't make the freeride event due to a conflicting school schedule

*EDIT* I guess I can't post pics while on the university server so ill get them up when i get out of my class..............my bad, lol

Last edited:

skittle

SEX NUTS & RETARD STRONG
The morning of departure, 26 degrees
PismoTrip001.jpg

PismoTrip002.jpg

PismoTrip003.jpg

On the road
PismoTrip004.jpg

PismoTrip007.jpg

PismoTrip008.jpg

PismoTrip009.jpg

OMG! Pismo here we come!
PismoTrip006.jpg

OMG! I can't wait to shred! EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!
PismoTrip015.jpg

PIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOO!
PismoTrip090.jpg

First morning
PismoTrip114.jpg

PismoTrip116.jpg

PismoTrip139.jpg

PismoTrip145.jpg

Lake Nacimiento
PismoTrip071.jpg

PismoTrip073.jpg

PismoTrip065.jpg

The Delta
PismoTrip086.jpg

Hottie at Avila beach
PismoTrip063.jpg

Muh Bishes
PismoTrip167.jpg

PismoTrip168.jpg

And finally the group photo, me, christian, and our buddy doug. and you guys will recognize the rest :smile:
PismoTrip054.jpg

Again, a huge thanks goes out to cuong and his family. We'll see you next year man, hopefully in time for the spring break free ride

Last edited:

2ride

Enjoy Life...
It was nice meeting you guys too...Glad you guys enjoyed the trip...Anytime you guys want to come back let me know...nice group shot of us...

Top Bottom