Our Superjets Were Stolen!

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I looked out at the lake and noticed mine and my bro's 90 and 93 SJ's were missing. I'm going to kill those phuckers if I find them...:angryfire:

WaveDemon

Just got off the phone with the cops. I just realised neither one of them would start. I pulled the battery out of one and the motor out of the other to put in the blaster for lanier.

There are plenty more valuable ski's sitting on everyone's beach on my lake. why take a couple of junkie squares?

WaveDemon said:
I looked out at the lake and noticed mine and my bro's 90 and 93 SJ's were missing. I'm going to kill those phuckers if I find them...:angryfire:

get out on the couch and patrol the lake reeeeeaaaaalllll slow........I know ive seen pix of it, but how many acres is the lake???

whoever they are, they messed with the wrong forum! :sneaky:

:bow28:

Rockstar

Dicksmacker
Mines totally stripped white w/purple and black hydroturf and tims looks like every other square with the '93 graphics on them but he has an aluminum pole.

WaveDemon

like my bro said, his was stripped down to just its white paint. it had a white painted aluminum pole, a scupper and purple turf.

mine still had it's stock graphics and stock mats with a shiney aluminum pole.

Attachments

• stolen.JPG
    stolen.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 89

keefer

T1
Dude, that bites arse. I hope you find those meth head mofos. When you do give'em both a kick in the cherries for me. Oh I forgot low life jerk offs like that probably don't even have a set to kick. Kick'em in their empty sacks..

djyox

Old school -not by choice
I wonder if they just ditched them and let them float onto someones beach? once they drug them away from your area and tried to start, they just let them float away???

WaveDemon

I've already rode around the entire lake looking from the water side and then drove all the way around on the street side. I think we may flier the lake tomorrow.

that phukking sucks. whats worse is the feeling of knowing your property has been violated. i would kill someone slowly and painfully.:dead: seriously, keep a cool head and search tactically. youre not the one who needs to go to jail here. if you have some actual pics, FL numbers and HIN numbers as well as some specific traits of the skis, itd help more than describing them in words. a picture is worth a thous...... ah, you know what i mean.:frown:

Top Bottom