Oz Freestyle

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
good stuff....
I was waiting to see if the guy on the red/orange ski got one all the way around.

How is that Matrix holding up? Definitely looks like you put it to good use.

kawasakit2me

Hooked on the Jamz
Looks like fun! Love that angle and that you caught your friend's flip instead of recovering right away :biggthumpup:

good stuff....
I was waiting to see if the guy on the red/orange ski got one all the way around.

How is that Matrix holding up? Definitely looks like you put it to good use.

Yeh I was hoping he would manage to get all the way around but no.. He gave it a good go though for his 1st time..
Matrix is holding up great.. The way I fall out of the ski wrong all the time I was expecting to break something but it has given me absolutely no problems..

nice vid love the one foot practice! i know you run full length hull but what engine are you using at the moment ?

Yeh just started doing the one footer backys so sought of practise on the flat to make sure I kick the right way haha
I'm just running a ported 701 with 44s, b pipe, epic, lightened stock flywheel, shaved head and mag pump..

lots of cool hulls. what was the black one?
and that flip twist you were doing....id love to see what that is from another angle!??!

some pic's of the Angry Panda

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

Its my cousins SXR which we hacked up at work cutting the side walls off the tray to run just foot straps and cutting of the nose and reshaping it with more rocker.. He loves it.
As Shane said yes he has named it the "Angry Panda"

photo 4.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 3.JPG

Top Bottom