Paint

My SJ Nemo

This is actually Vinyl... the fine detail is amazing and I can get it done for $400 applied here in Lansing (My buddy does vehicle wrap)

Attachments

• Nemo.jpg
    Nemo.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 185

wolf

No Holds Barred
This thread must be an internerd world record for the posters sticking to the OP's intent- nice work gents.

Here's an '07 w/ OEM decals, and then with some of 'em peeled. Not really a paint job, but the sweet black finish is what made me buy the new ski instead of picking up a used one. The reason I post it up is that I've always liked custom variations on OEM paint schemes, maybe this will help someone with an idea. I'll be painting this boat this winter.

DSC03089.jpg

DSC03200.jpg

wolf

No Holds Barred
Haha, don't try it- even if the trucks are tight, the ski will just tip off of it. I was out in the garage and for some reason my ski was on the floor, and no one was around, hence the skate. :icon16:

goodq

x-h2o browser
hey thats my friend's ski.how did you get those pics?i didnt think he posted them online,i guess i was wrong.that same guy did my motorcycle helmet.i believe it was the first time he ever did real flames on anything

I got it from pwctoday like a year back. Someone posted it there, can't recall who.

The guy is talented. I like the skulls he puts in the flames, reminds me of Ed Hubbs's work. Nice helmet BTW.

I got it from pwctoday like a year back. Someone posted it there, can't recall who.

The guy is talented. I like the skulls he puts in the flames, reminds me of Ed Hubbs's work. Nice helmet BTW.
it must have been our friend sj/xpbri who did it.i hope to paint my stand up like that this winter. we will see.

Painted this last winter. Since then I have jumped a few logs, keg bouys and slid er down a few floating docks. Paint wont last forever!!!!!
Higs

Attachments

• kawi 016.jpg
    kawi 016.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 112
  • kawi 019.jpg
    kawi 019.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 140

goodq

x-h2o browser
Painted this last winter. Since then I have jumped a few logs, keg bouys and slid er down a few floating docks. Paint wont last forever!!!!!
Higs

Looks like red/black camo. Cool. I like!

paintdiddy said:
it must have been our friend sj/xpbri who did it.i hope to paint my stand up like that this winter. we will see.

Good luck bro, post pics when its done. You gonna do it yourself?

WATERDOGLOUIE

Play till it hurts
Here is some of my work from Reflections Performance Watercraft.
The 750SX was posted before, but I re did part of the graphics and its way cleaner now.

5-16-099.jpg

10-18-088.jpg

Paintingaski14.jpg

Paintingaski13.jpg

I know its a couch, but I still painted it for a customer...
11-29-0815.jpg

Top Bottom