Parkeryamaha.com

So I need to get some rings for my 2 superjets. I asked some peps on here were to go for them. I was told to go to this site. So I went there and they did have what I needed. I ordered one set at STD, and one ant .5m over. I also ordered the gaskets to go with it. I also was going to pay more for 2 day air. I get a call that tells me that they do not have the gaskets. They told me I could make it for reg ship. I told them that was great. They then call me and tell me that the gaskets that I ordered would be out for some time, but they had a differnt brand and were way less money. I said that is great. I should save 30 or so on each set of gaskets.

Now the bad. I asked them to E-mail me my new total. Ya they took of like 6 bucks. WTF!!!!

I also got the rings in. one of the sets is for a .5m over, well on the box. The ring overlaps in the jug.... It is not the right size at all.

I E-mailed them and told them about the wrong price, and the size of the ring thing last week. I still have not had a E-mail back! I E-mailed them back today as well.

I will Say I was very nice on the first E-mail. stuff does happen. The second one I was still some what nice. I did tell them that I got the site off of a forum witch I did this one. I also told them I would love to let you all know that they have taken care of me.

We will see what happens. So far I am down one ski and some major cash!

:soapbox:

I will try to call. I E-maild them and asked for the price and they E-mailed me back the next day. So does that mean that if it is bad they just say oh I did not h\get that E-mail and if it is ok they will write you back!!!!

I am just pissed off! Sorry.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
A phone call is always always always better than an e-mail when you need something quickly, like an answer.

I called them and this is what went down. The money thing was some one did not know what the hell was going on. They just took off the shipping. It was billed to my card the right way. They just did not E-mail me the right $$$$$$. The rings are bad and they will be taking them back.

They did get my E-mails they just did not write me back!

All in all I will take this down off the neg or at least tell you to call. They do not write you back if there is a prob.

Top Bottom