performancecatalog.com?

Its all about the surf!
I just did a quick comparison on pricing of some parts I recently purchased for my 1999 Super Jet. Both Greater Yamaha and DGY have the best prices I have found to date. I added $30 for shipping to both Greater and DGY's prices and left shipping free for Performance Catalog (per there claim). Here's the results. I'm staying with Greater and DGY.

GreaterYamaha.com

OEM Steering Cable $ 110.54
OEM Throttle Cable $ 83.66
OEM Motor Mount $ 34.54
OEM Starter Motor $ 287.12

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 545.86

dgy.com

OEM Steering Cable $ 116.08
OEM Throttle Cable $ 79.83
OEM Motor Mount $ 32.93
OEM Starter Motor $ 329.26

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 588.10

performancecatalog.com

OEM Steering Cable $ 150.01
OEM Throttle Cable $ 113.53
OEM Motor Mount $ 46.84
OEM Starter Motor $ 389.66

Shipping Free

Total $ 700.04

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
i see we now get an advert even if we paid the membership not to get adverts?

It's going to be much smaller once I get a better graphic that fits, however...just click the little arrow in the top right of that block to collapse that block and you'll never see it again. Besides, it's only on search results and a couple of other pages, not on threads/posts.

onesojourner

I use a thumb throttle.
I just did a quick comparison on pricing of some parts I recently purchased for my 1999 Super Jet. Both Greater Yamaha and DGY have the best prices I have found to date. I added $30 for shipping to both Greater and DGY's prices and left shipping free for Performance Catalog (per there claim). Here's the results. I'm staying with Greater and DGY.

GreaterYamaha.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 34.54

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 545.86

dgy.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 32.93

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 588.10

performancecatalog.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 46.84

Shipping Free

Total $ 700.04

ouch $150 difference. price is almost always my number 1 concern. Ziggler has been the best prices that I have found so far.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
wow! these guys are just down the road from me(less than 1 mile) WTF! . All parts are linked to a Riva web page. I'm going to check them out tomorrow and see what's really going on.
hell, I can beat any of those prices hands down !

wow! these guys are just down the road from me(less than 1 mile) WTF! . All parts are linked to a Riva web page. I'm going to check them out tomorrow and see what's really going on.
hell, I can beat any of those prices hands down !

i was gonna pm you about that steve.... are they east or west of you? seems like they'd almost be in PPG's back yard if they are east of you....

i did get a riva feel from them.....

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
Well the 'girls' section is looking promising so far. :bigok:

girls1.jpg

Ehhh :(

Her name is Carlos Gonzales :)
:nana:

IceMan

Building a ski in Progress

GreaterYamaha.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 34.54

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 545.86

dgy.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 32.93

Shipping $ 30.00

Total $ 588.10

performancecatalog.com

OEM Motor Mount $ 46.84

Shipping Free

Total $ 700.04

Thank you for this I have been trying to find the best website to order OEM parts!! :barrel:

SuperJETT

This is just a trial basis---supposedly we'll do specials/coupons for members but like everyone has noticed, they'd have to be pretty serious discounts to get our/your business over Greater Yamaha and others.

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
i just started using greater yamaha, normally i use atlantic jet sports, for am parts atlantic will offer pretty hot prices but for oem greater yamaha def has the best with 30% jim (atlantic) told me the greater yamaha prices are below his cost

Its all about the surf!
DGY oftens beats Greater Yamaha with pricing but both are great sites. I usually check both sites before ordering. Greater beat DGY this time because the starter motor was only $287. BTW thats a smokin deal for an OEM Starter. The best thing about both sites is that they consistently have prices this low.

Hello All,

I appreciate all the concerns and the feedback...

We here at Performance Catalog would love to be able to discount OEM Parts further but unfortunately we have very little room to do so. We are an Aftermarket Wholesaler only and do not buy direct from Yamaha. I do not blame anyone for shopping around and finding the best prices... The more they discount OEM Parts, the better for you. We do offer a OEM Parts Finder as a Service to our customers and International Customers, where some companies will not even ship. We also find room to discount OEM parts where some Direct Buyers do not.

What we are is a Performance Parts and Accessories shop offering all the best of the Watercraft Industry on one catalog. Our goal is to offer the best customer service available with competitive prices and the widest variety of products available. We have many plans in the future to sponsor events and to help enhance and be part of watercraft industry in any many ways.

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Performance Catalog
www.performancecatalog.com

Rickster

Matakana Menace
WaterFreak and I went over and saw the guys at Performance Catalog on Thursday. Nice Group of Guys that are starting out in business, have some great ideas to come, and are highly responsive to negotiation on prices.

Give the Guys a chance to price you out the parts you need, I know I spent $250 there that day...

Thanks Guys...

Rick

SuperJETT

WaterFreak and I went over and saw the guys at Performance Catalog on Thursday. Nice Group of Guys that are starting out in business, have some great ideas to come, and are highly responsive to negotiation on prices.

Give the Guys a chance to price you out the parts you need, I know I spent $250 there that day...

Thanks Guys...

Rick

That's good to hear.

Top Bottom