Permit to ride? (Coco Beach, FL)

jtsangarinos

THE COCKEYED CLAM
I have been told that it is possible that I might need a permit to ride in Coco Beach. I was wondering if anyone has any information on anything of this nature in this area. Thanks.

I have been told that it is possible that I might need a permit to ride in Coco Beach. I was wondering if anyone has any information on anything of this nature in this area. Thanks.

No permit needed in Brevard County. You need a permit if you ride/launch at Volusia county beaches. :biggthumpup:

I dont believe your aloud to launch from the beach out there as of about 13yrs ago..... people use to back down the ramp at Coconuts and lauch right there.... now I think you have to be so many feet off the beach.

If you investigate let me know what you find!..... and PM me if you come out this way.... Im close to there..... Lots of partiers at Coconuts! The place goes off! I want to get upside down in front of all them girls so bad.... ive thought about toting my ski down the beach a little ways and riding over to all the people.... good exposure waiting to happen!

I dont believe your aloud to launch from the beach out there as of about 13yrs ago..... people use to back down the ramp at Coconuts and lauch right there.... now I think you have to be so many feet off the beach.

If you investigate let me know what you find!..... and PM me if you come out this way.... Im close to there..... Lots of partiers at Coconuts! The place goes off! I want to get upside down in front of all them girls so bad.... ive thought about toting my ski down the beach a little ways and riding over to all the people.... good exposure waiting to happen!

Your right Bronson there is no beaching anywhere along that whole area. The only place to launch is in the port or towards Jetty Park.

Throwing down some big rolls in front of Coconuts would go along way when the sun goes down...:cheer: If you were able to launch there I think Daytona would be OUT. For those of you that don't know what Coconuts is...well let’s just say it's where ALOT of the "entertainers" get rid of tan lines.

So, do you think anyone would give us a hard time if we rolled a beachcart w/ a ski from the parking lot of the hotel down to the beach?

Sebastain inlet about 45miles south of Cocoa.... it is probably one of the best if not the best places to ride in Florida.... right now they are redoing the boat ramps, though they should allow you to launch at the beach area, out by the point.

If not Longpoint Campground is about 1 mile from the inlet.... it would be a pretty long tow back in though.

Or else you have New symrna..... its probably 55 miles north of Cocoa.

Then a little further north and you have the Daytona beach break.

primetime1267

AMSOIL Dealer
oooohh yeah... Coconuts, the best Ta-Ta's!!! I have spent many a days there drinking.. That would def. be a great spot to get a permit for a ride fest.

And they serve nice COLD beer with hot bikini contests on the weekend. :barrel:

The memories of growing up in Brevard County. And surfing the old "Tar-Beach" Desparados Restaraunt.....

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
the port is the only true safe place, cocoa beach is a surfers beach, and they will call someone on you. I have had the lifeguards and security called on us before out there, you are technically aloud to be 250 feet off the shore and ride, but there are no waves there. Go out of the port and ride north, or Sebastian is the next closest, but you cant beach there either

Top Bottom