photo contest

that's definitely not geared toward Florida.... he he he

can't get tubed here to save your life and waves are not near big enough to compete w/ any real surf destination...

I would like to see the winners though...

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
nick we just have to pray for the right hurricane and head to our secret spots, we get some pretty nice barrels at a couple of spots here, but they are storm dependant

P

PancakePete

I predict winners

1. Taylor
2. Randy/ross
3. Pierrie
4. ?? ME. LOL JK.

Very very cool ! :Banane13:

Last edited by a moderator:

brett

-------------
idk....randy has the biggest pic ive seen....by far.
andrews pic at that offshore reef was badass
jfb has a few at that same break....

idk...randy and taylor probably have the top two for sure, but will have to compete with couches is what it sounds like, and those tow-in big wave guys have probably ridden in some gnarly poop

nick we just have to pray for the right hurricane and head to our secret spots, we get some pretty nice barrels at a couple of spots here, but they are storm dependant

we are heading into flat season now and did you see that barrel TC was in??? You could have drove a truck in there... Not gonna get that action unless you have someone flying your :):):):) around the world to the hottest surf destinations..

Like I said it will be nice to see the winners!!!!

wydopen

onthepipe
idk....randy has the biggest pic ive seen....by far.
andrews pic at that offshore reef was badass
jfb has a few at that same break....

idk...randy and taylor probably have the top two for sure, but will have to compete with couches is what it sounds like, and those tow-in big wave guys have probably ridden in some gnarly poop

it has to be a new photo...

the shot of taylor from tahiti was one of the only pictures ive seen of someone getting a legit barrel on a ski, the other was jerry getting covered so everyone has to step it up..the tow guys arnt going to be submitting anything for it....its cool they have someone that knows what they are looking at judging it..

there are plenty of opportunities to get shacked around here at least in the winter...just gotta step up and take the risk.ive been surfing when its triple overhead and you could literally drive an 18wheeler though the tube..

Last edited:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
lets just get creative and pull the stainless cojones out and give them a run for their money. i for 1 have a published surf photographer as a neighbor.

Its all about the surf!
So if you win what do you get? Bragging rights? The talent is out there, Lets see Watercraft Illustrated step up and pay. The ride out to Cortez is 5 grand alone!

So if you win what do you get? Bragging rights? The talent is out there, Lets see Watercraft Illustrated step up and pay. The ride out to Cortez is 5 grand alone!

you get a t-shirt and a magazine subscription, pretty much what my grandma got me for christmas :cheer2:

dont get me wrong, im glad they are having the competition, but it would be nice if there was more incentive for people risking their neck.

Top Bottom