Other PHP 937 or DASA 970?

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
The port work is the biggest factor on power with tuning also being very important I'd say. That is how some smaller motors make more power than some bigger cc billet engines... Proper porting.
There are a lot of 61x based cylinders that will make more power than the stock stroke billet cylinders even when using smaller pistons

Last edited:
Ive been hearing rumors of a budget,high performance powervalve cast cylinder motor coming out soon, anyone here about this?

I just ran into that "affordable power" coming soon... Just something else to think about.. Im not sure how comfortable i am buying a motor that is BRAND NEW to the market, as i like to see reviews on things. Art has 25+ years in building and a very good rep. That sells me in itself. I think i will go with the 888 then build up from there!

I just ran into that "affordable power" coming soon... Just something else to think about.. Im not sure how comfortable i am buying a motor that is BRAND NEW to the market, as i like to see reviews on things. Art has 25+ years in building and a very good rep. That sells me in itself. I think i will go with the 888 then build up from there!
You wont be disappointed with it!

Last edited:
lol this is what ive been alluding to all along, without giving it away before complete testing..Art is the man for sure also,what makes you think he wont be building these also soon? These will be going out as kits for others to build as well. Something tells me porting ada billet for more money will be less intriguing...Anyone see the cast motor bun builds that made more indisputable power than anything else at world finals...except thats $5500 rather than $2250...powa to the people....on a budget

I have a jetmaniac/Blue engine in one SJ, a Jetworks engine in another SJ, and soon PHP engine in my Brawler. Should be fun. Zack @ PHP is the man though. I honestly can say I feel the most comfortable talking with him and I am really excited to get one of his engines!!

I ended up going through art. I purchased the 888 5 mil stroker with a pair of his 46 blackjacks. I also got a Solas mag to start out with. Next will be a power factor and then total loss.

Top Bottom