Pics from LSFR

ger87410

How did I get here?
Looked like a killer spot i sure missed being there

I will start working on a Texoma ride soon

Skinny, that sounds great!!! Too bad we missed you. Hopefully next time. :fingersx:

I guess Ger and DA missed out on the Purple Cow and Red Snapper Inn?!?!?!
We always stay in our camper. Never a hotel, a house, or a tent. Beach side, baby! :headbang:

How was the location ????
Kim and I thought it was great. We like out of the way spots. We did hear a gripe or 2 about no good food being close by.
We always bring our own food, so wouldn't know.....

Still raining here this morning

Having trouble posting links from photobucket so type subseawellhead in the searchbar. Album LSFR spring 09

I had a little trouble finding you on photobucket.

Here's a direct link: http://s510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/subseawellhead/LSFR spring 09/

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
We always stay in our camper. Never a hotel, a house, or a tent. Beach side, baby! :headbang:

Kim and I thought it was great. We like out of the way spots. We did hear a gripe or 2 about no good food being close by.
We always bring our own food, so wouldn't know.....

Red Snapper Inn was a restaurant that was about 4-5 mins away. Not a hotel.
We had plenty of food at the big house. Moondances Cookies and Blue Berry Muffins. Eggs and bacon for breakfast both days. The Dino-Bites were good also. Oh yea dont forget the BBQ Sausage too!

Im just glad we only had carburator rebuilding going on in the big house, not the whole ski in it this time. :bananajump:

Moondance

Just plain me....
Red Snapper Inn was a restaurant that was about 4-5 mins away. Not a hotel.
We had plenty of food at the big house. Moondances Cookies and Blue Berry Muffins. Eggs and bacon for breakfast both days. The Dino-Bites were good also. Oh yea dont forget the BBQ Sausage too!

Im just glad we only had carburator rebuilding going on in the big house, not the whole ski in it this time. :bananajump:
Cookies - what cookies?

And don't forget the sandwiches made special for you, without you even having to ask:scratchchin:

Melmack

(Timothy)
It was a good location for the most part. I think the Port A area would accommodate a little better but I would go to this location again.

Anyways, the riding was great despite the weather. Good to finally meet you all. I will try to get our crew to post our videos soon.

Last edited:

texh20racer

Waterlogged
Gotta say this freeride was a lot like really bad sex, sure it was still fun but it wasn't what I was hoping for. Oh well there's always next time.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
For my first time in the surf it was fun I only rode friday and it sucked putting on a cold wetsuit that I had sitting in the back of my truck o well fun times hopefully next freeride we will be bitching about how hot it is and how it wont rain and how the surf is too big... is that possible... :p was fun payce.

More Vids more Pics, need the pic of SA ambassador "underwear boy", had too man lol I heard too many "blowsion boys".

more pics

Had and awsome time, My wife took some of these photos....next time i need to gett in better shape :buttkick:

Attachments

• Jet Ski March 2009 056.jpg
    Jet Ski March 2009 056.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Jet Ski March 2009 080.jpg
    Jet Ski March 2009 080.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 51
  • Jet Ski March 2009 081.jpg
    Jet Ski March 2009 081.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Jet Ski March 2009 085.jpg
    Jet Ski March 2009 085.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 70
  • Jet Ski March 2009 089.jpg
    Jet Ski March 2009 089.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 41

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
For my first time in the surf it was fun I only rode friday and it sucked putting on a cold wetsuit that I had sitting in the back of my truck o well fun times hopefully next freeride we will be bitching about how hot it is and how it wont rain and how the surf is too big... is that possible... :p was fun payce.

More Vids more Pics, need the pic of SA ambassador "underwear boy", had too man lol I heard too many "blowsion boys".

I have seen some sad pics of Underwear boy at his best from sat night. But if anyone has video of him running around the fire send it to me so I can post it!!!! PLEAZ!!!

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
i smell a new freeride rule :twak:
something to the effect of :Eyecrazy: :moon:
no more s.a. boys :stups:
unless they can keep the nudity in the trailer :shhh:

subseawellhead

Cherry Bomb Jackazz
Great video SteveOwe, can't wait to see you guys again
:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Top Bottom