s.j. broken
no motivation to ride
but kept my pants on
dont get it twisted ...... im not angry
i just know that nobody at the ride wants to see me in my underwear

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Yea the weather wasnt great, but I know I had a good nap both friday and even two on Saturday. I dont get to do that much these days.

Oh yea I hope everyone had a GREAT Steak and BJ day last Saturday!!!!

I didnt have steak, I had shrimp. :Banane01:

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
A few pics

Attachments

• Lone Star Freeride 2009 031.jpg
    Lone Star Freeride 2009 031.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Lone Star Freeride 2009 036.jpg
    Lone Star Freeride 2009 036.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Lone Star Freeride 2009 042.jpg
    Lone Star Freeride 2009 042.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Lone Star Freeride 2009 048.jpg
    Lone Star Freeride 2009 048.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Lone Star Freeride 2009 052.jpg
    Lone Star Freeride 2009 052.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 29

steve0we

Wife,Kids,Toys...repreat
lots of people show up and dont ride
in fact i think steve-o showed up without a ski the first time he showed
crappy weather
no surf
s.j. broken
no motivation to ride
but kept my pants on
dont get it twisted ...... im not angry
i just know that nobody at the ride wants to see me in my underwear

Your right, I did show up, and you SIR let me borrow YOUR ski..... so thank you! You could have used my ski any time you wanted this weekend.... I just think you like the inside of that trailer with the TV and hot H2o instead of the crappy weather and little waves. I dont blame ya.

Hey Mick did you get any good video from your helmet cam?

Last edited:

RedBullJunky

my clocks stuck on 4:20
hey you guys rode more than anyone ill give you guys the glory
i had a granule stuck in my vagina and the salt water made it burn
still had a good time
missed my pitbike a little
wish my ski ran a little better
but there will be a ride soon for skinnyman and mark since they missed out on this one

AquaToy

Jay-Are
And Ladies n Gentlemen, its I, the Drunken One

Ok Ok Ok, so i have seen the pics, and seen the videos........Man, i had a great time, just sucks that i dont really rememer it that much. If by some chance i offended anyone, then i apologize.....however, it was a party, and thats what i did......I partied!!!! Hard.....lol. I do remember making a ton of people laugh, and lets face it, thats not always that easy to do. I was excited to meet everyone and the fact that i cold kick back and let it out ( no pun intended) was a relief. I finally got to meet everyone and was able to put a pic with a face.......Moonie, i think you gave me just one to many worms......."THATS MY STORY!!!" Moonie has got some great videoing skills.....persistent isnt she!! Anyways, loved it......although sunday was a bit ruff.........slept in the truck while everyone else went in for breakfast.... Saw so many nice skis......Penguin, your ski is flat our sick!!! thats a beaut...... was amazed to see so many 550's still rockin....thats takin it back a bit.. well, nightie night yall......see ya on the next ride.

As for location, it was great for parking on the beach, and the house was close,.....yes the waves and the weather sucked, but we cant control that so im down for a return trip......and yes i will make sure my underwear next time is of a pleasing design....any requests?

Jay-Are

Melmack

(Timothy)
I don't blame you guys for not riden' much ether. The truth is, you guys where the first on the water Friday morning. That motivated us to get our frozen buts out there. It was just a little disappointing not to see your nice hardware on the water more.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
Lol Friday morning was more than enough for me no surf the next two days and ... slipping into a soaked ice cold wetsuit is no fun... Being the first time ever for me in the surf and first real riding in 4-5 months I was sore most I the ride.

No I didn't hit a barrel roll witch is very sad but i did do a log roll when my ski puttered and a wave hit me from the side lol never let go of the ski and around I went.

Moondance

Just plain me....
Ok Ok Ok, so i have seen the pics, and seen the videos........Man, i had a great time, just sucks that i dont really rememer it that much. If by some chance i offended anyone, then i apologize.....however, it was a party, and thats what i did......I partied!!!! Hard.....lol. I do remember making a ton of people laugh, and lets face it, thats not always that easy to do. I was excited to meet everyone and the fact that i cold kick back and let it out ( no pun intended) was a relief. I finally got to meet everyone and was able to put a pic with a face.......Moonie, i think you gave me just one to many worms......."THATS MY STORY!!!" Moonie has got some great videoing skills.....persistent isnt she!! Anyways, loved it......although sunday was a bit ruff.........slept in the truck while everyone else went in for breakfast.... Saw so many nice skis......Penguin, your ski is flat our sick!!! thats a beaut...... was amazed to see so many 550's still rockin....thats takin it back a bit.. well, nightie night yall......see ya on the next ride.

As for location, it was great for parking on the beach, and the house was close,.....yes the waves and the weather sucked, but we cant control that so im down for a return trip......and yes i will make sure my underwear next time is of a pleasing design....any requests?

Jay-Are
Jay-Are - You & Chris are my new favorite party boys. If any one was offended, then they don't have a sense of humor. I can't wait to do it all over again. Maybe next time the weather will be a little more co-operative. But apparently cold weather doesn't stop you from running around in your underwear....lol Steve warned me that you would lose your clothes before the night was over. And sure enough, you left the house shirtless & it was all down hill from there !!!!!! Great times for sure:arms:

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
We had a great time .....

my daughter Holly (15) on her first ride in the ocean

Attachments

• 3-19-09 052.jpg
    3-19-09 052.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 3-19-09 056.jpg
    3-19-09 056.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 3-19-09 057.jpg
    3-19-09 057.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

chad

I pretty much love beer
Site Supporter
few more. thanks again Moonie for the ride .

Attachments

• 3-19-09 054.jpg
    3-19-09 054.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 3-19-09 019.jpg
    3-19-09 019.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 47
  • 3-19-09 108.jpg
    3-19-09 108.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Mr. SeXieR

Carry a gun,cops R2 heavy
Generic footage of Ride on Sat

Man, Ya'll are dedicated. I rode out to the oil rig Sunday when the rain finally broke for a few hours. But other than that I was in awe at ya'lls ability to ride in the worst weather TX had all winter. Way to go. Here is some footage from Saturday.

[video=vimeo;3842546]http://vimeo.com/3842546[/video]

:notworthy::headbang::Banane35::You_Rock_Emoticon:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
Man, Ya'll are dedicated. I rode out to the oil rig Sunday when the rain finally broke for a few hours. But other than that I was in awe at ya'lls ability to ride in the worst weather TX had all winter. Way to go. Here is some footage from Saturday.

LSFR ride footage on Vimeo

:notworthy::headbang::Banane35::You_Rock_Emoticon:
Thanks for the video!! would of been better if the waves were .. well were larger..

Top Bottom