Super Jet Pictures from the Ohio River and Lake Dillon Zanesville, OH

Just a few screenshots from my gopro. Riding locations are <st1:place>Ohio River</st1:place> and <st1:place><st1:placeType>Lake</st1:placeType> <st1:placeName>Dillon</st1:placeName></st1:place> (<st1:place><st1:City>Zanesville</st1:City> <st1:State>Ohio</st1:State></st1:place>). Anyone near southern Ohio or Zanesvillle Ohio that wants to ride, PM me!

126.jpg127.jpg4a.jpg5a.jpg7a.jpg10a.jpg100.jpg121.jpg123.jpg

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Good pics and sweet to know there's a few riders back in my hometown. Who's this representing lake dillon/Zanesville? This is my old stomping grounds. I'm from zanesville and coshocton areas.

You have any riding buds? What's the riding scene there in east-central Ohio? I get back there about once a year now.

My name is Matt Clarke, I am from southeastern Ohio (Gallipolis). I am the ONLY standup down there. But I lived in Coshocton for a year and now Dresden for 1.5 years (working out of town at the Conesville power plant). I ride lake dillon with two guys from Newark (last names Watson and Carson). So besides us 3, I don't see anyone on lake Dillon. It is pretty dead really. I have only been riding 2 years now, and I have never even seen a stand up except those two I ride with... My job will be taking me to Texas or Oklahoma soon, so maybe I will meet some more people there... :)

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Good deal man. I grew up around that power plant ur talking about. My best buds dad worked in there for years. I think he used to clean the stacks or something like that. His last name is levingston. I imagine there's not much of a standup scene there. The whole area is pretty depressed.

If u take I75 south out of Cindy it'll bring u right to our little lake in Georgia...11 hours later. Be safe and ride on dude.

Top Bottom