Pierre on Trinity SXR/EVO in Daytona

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Dont take this personally either, His name may not be very credible in this industry yet, but he has just as much of a background in motorsports as anyone in this chat room. I would go on to bet he has more knowledge on this hull building process then any other builder. For one, he is not trying to recreate the wheel, its allready round, so he has taken what he thinks is the best hull out there and just lightened it up and made it very very strong. I dont think any one builder out there can build a hull this strong and light. Maybey I am wrong? With a very strong background in the aerospace industry, he knows his stuff ( materials, layups, ) and with his passion of motorsports, he kind of knows how to ride too. So he has combined his two passions. He has alot of input from some of the best people in the watercraft industry. Not only from freestylers, but racers also. Lets not forget racers started this whole lightweight thing a long time ago, way before freeriders and freestylers. You may not know him, his company, even his name, but after Daytona he has had some very credible racers, freeriders, freestylers and two very large performance shops knocking on his door interested in doing buisness with him. So he is coming around. He has some very good people in his corner, he got to know some very good people in this sport, and with that his company will eventually succed, and be noticed as a proven hull builder. Baby steps Bobby, I have told you this, and after a bit you have grasped this concept. No need to dive into something that takes time. Do it rite the first time.

Again this was not to be taken personal, and was not meant to attack any of the other builders, just sharing my thoughts here.

Cody Hawkins

I don't think Darin is questioning the quality of the hull. He is just saying that in order for us to see the customer service side, we'll have to wait for a bunch of satisified customers....so yes, it will take time.

One boat does not a reputation make. Building one boat with all of his attention for his showcase rider, ensuring it's perfect for it's debut is fine, but regular production for regular customers is completely different.

Hopefully it's as you say and Bobby is the end-all/be-all for hull builders, but that's yet to be determined.

Everything Bobby builds only gets better and better each time.... Production is starting to boom at the Trinity shop. In the last few days he has laid up a couple hood shells and liners, as well as another Carbon and Kevlar lower hull for a customer.... The upper hull, and bulk head will be finished up next week.... All parts will be delivered on time, as written in a contract.... this isn't your typical jet ski part builder.

People who want the best will chose Trinity.... Plain and simple. :wall:

RiverRat

Hey rat did you just fart on my boat? Keep the drama on your envy thread please. Your not thinking straight. Have you ever talked to me about my build? The knowledge used to build is beyond skis. You don't know me so don't ASSume anything. I like Jeff and have talked a couple times in a friendly manner. Also when eme wanted the best I provided my services. It was just kept a secret so eme could make more money. And you still don't have a clue, sorry. So instead next time just have a little respect. Now I spent to much time typing and still have to clean the fart off my ski. To each is own. Jeff Curry looking forward to the next beer, It was nice to meet you at Daytona.

Simmer down skipper...... I was just messing w/ FL-cracker for saying "People who want the best will chose Trinity.... Plain and simple". I was farting on the comment in quotes...........which is why it was in quoted in the response. :smoker:

I order a Evo Pro hull, once I saw the ski in Daytona I knew that it was the one I wanted, and that was my whole reason for going to FL is to look at all the different hulls, and by far I thought Bobby's was the strongest. Bobby has been super helpful from the start. Everything is documented in writing so you know what your working with, and if I ever have a question he is willing to answer and explain anything I have ever asked. So just ask him before you knock his product cause in my opion it LOOKS and FEELS like the strongest on the market. Just watch the Pierre video that shows how strong this thing is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom