pipes

hey guys i got a 07 sxr 800 what kinda pipe should i put on it i am tired of riden this thing with a stock moter i need more power what should i do.

Definitely the Factory Pipe Wetpipe

800sxwetpipe.jpg

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Pulling the trumpets requires a popoff change. Makes it the same as aftermarket...

WETPIPE by the way....

everything else is piss.

cmeripper26

Ripper26
Any modification to air intake will require a popoff adjustment. I actually prefer to use the stock air box with the trumpets removed. I just cut my older outer wears and strap them over the holes with a couple rubber bands. Seems to work great.

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
The wetpipe is the only way to go for freeriding and messing around. The Dry Pipe is kick arse for racing, no questions asked. TBM's Twin Pipes work great if you can get them tuned right and keep them together, but thats not something all that easy.

You can't go wrong with either the Dry or Wet pipe from factory pipe, but the maintenance free choice is the wet pipe for sure.

SXRguyinMA

Life's a beach
I just recently put on a set of R&D flame arrestors and still have the stock pipe. should I raise or lower the pop-off pressure? I set it to stock a while back when I went through my carbs (and luckily I did because one was way higher than the other)

Top Bottom