Pismo Beach Pics online

WOW!!! I'm so stoked at how everyone has stepped up!
Ludo, you are my hero! The best in the biz bar none!!! You make the rest of us photogs look like amateurs!
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Ronny,

I'm hopeful after seeing Ludo's amazing images the AWA will realize what a huge impact this event has upon our sport as a whole and will see fit to have it covered next year.

Keep your eyes peeled for coverage in the other mags though....good stuff!

LP

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
HOLY HUGE! I am small compared to this stuff. I finally got a :barrel:eek:ff a boat wake... :theyareontome: I think this is how to represent the sport :fing02: How do you get all those pics?! Your head must be on a swivel! Props to EVERYONE that was there. Unbelievable!

daylite67

Paint Ride Shoot Edit
is that Fab on one of the boats daylite painted?

No that's his boat he painted. It cost them $4k to get it here. Funny thing about the paint is our greens are almost identical. He mixed his by hand using a gold perl. I used Auto Air which had a gold perl in it.
Fab and Kris were two of the coolest people I had the pleasure of meeting this year.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
HOLY HUGE! I am small compared to this stuff.

I thought I went pretty big, then after seeing pics I feel like the little guy. The bar was raised at this event.

I'm hopeful after seeing Ludo's amazing images the AWA will realize what a huge impact this event has upon our sport

I think everyone will realize the impact of this event on the sport.

Amazing ridding and some really nice people! Despite competition, everyone is so friendly and helpfull. Most these guys have thousands, if not tens of thousands of dollars and countless hours of work in their skis, and so many people were lending skis and parts. Everyone helping each other. This event truely embodied the spirt of ridding.

You're right on target with them...such nice people. I took them home to my folks house for a little "sticker installation party" while we were in Pismo, along with Brett Armstrong from S. Africa....my folks love them too (my dad was Fab's biggest cheerleader on the beach I think)...I'm SO down for taking Kris & Fab up on their offer to visit the island too...if you ever get a chance to chat with them, do so - awesome people!

Frosty

New York Crew
How sick is that pic of Jerry with Jimmy friggin Visser pointing at him..
Sick!

I thought that was sick also. huge whitewater :261:

absolutely sick!!

jet.php

Ludo is for sure the Man!

This guy has done so much for our sport!

Ludo, thank you so much for all your hard work...I know that you are not rewarded like you should be for your work. But it means a lot to all of us!

mouvax

X
ouh la la, i'm getting red like a pumpkin ! that's too much honor for just having to press on the button.
i think freeride watercraft is the most spectacular sport, ever.
hanging around with all you guys and shooting all this spirit is just my motivation.
thank you !

Y

yamaslut

Ludo, thank you so much for all your hard work...I know that you are not rewarded like you should be for your work. But it means a lot to all of us!

could not have put it better.... :Banane37:

P

PancakePete

Hell Ya !

ouh la la, i'm getting red like a pumpkin ! that's too much honor for just having to press on the button.
i think freeride watercraft is the most spectacular sport, ever.
hanging around with all you guys and shooting all this spirit is just my motivation.
thank you !

He busts his arse and thanks us ! THANK YOU !

could not have put it better.... :Banane37:
Werd !

Top Bottom