Pismo Freeride Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout this, I will buy some real fucn tires for you trailer, and you reinburse me for the cost.

I just dont trust those 8" tires with 3 ski's on a trailer, there are only rated at 590lbs. Cal, is way to far... Im not trying to turn a 48hr drive into a 70hr drive, thats all. I dont feel like being on the side of a Highway changing blowouts, then having to get more spare tires on the route.

Last edited:
And NO ONE ELSE WOULD HAVE TOOK YOUR SKI's OUT THERE. You would not have done the drive yourself, WHY?

Id rather have paid you $500 to take my ski out and flown myself.

But its all good, It will be a good time, after I sleep for about 20hrs once there.

Alright, Im not gona sweat it anymore. Ironman road trip all the way.

Ill be waking up 5am Tuesday morning, working 10hrs, then getting on the road around 7pm. :burnout:

Hopefully someone has a some shots ready when I get there Thursday. :wavey:

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
The guys from Florida are sure making the 870 mile (each way) trip we plan from Portland, OR seem pretty easy. I was doing the math on drive time versus being there time and it sounded bad. The Florida numbers make mine sound reasonable.

SuziQ

Banned
The guys from Florida are sure making the 870 mile (each way) trip we plan from Portland, OR seem pretty easy.

Only if ya don’t have to listen to it all ev week, lol! :argue:

Thanks for the info on cross country Cali’s…looking forward to everything myself!!!

Thanks for the :soapbox: Florida’s…always entertaining with never a dull moment, but realize - the Cali boyz are very laid back type and prob unsure what to make of all this smack (is there a stunt double in the house btw, lol)?

Cracker – I’ll have your shots ready if you name the type, (and even though I pitched in an xtra $150.00 for the E.J. to slide his other ski in 1/2 price...with not even so much as a "thanks" :poke:, lol) ), I’ll also bunnie up and look to have a soft bed for you and Munkie that first night so you can at least get a good nights rest and a hot shower before hitting the surf Friday if you wish…just say the word...no prob, just be careful and do what makes you comfe on the tire deal.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
F it...go big or go home!!! Have fun out there...if I could get out of work, I would have the SXR on the back of my Honda and be on the road for SURE.

I am jealous of all of you :hail: Have fun and a cocktail for me...

Remember, the drive is part of the vacation..."Life is a journey, not a destination!" David Lee Roth, 1983

SuziQ

Banned
F it...go big or go home!!! Have fun out there...if I could get out of work, I would have the SXR on the back of my Honda and be on the road for SURE.

I am jealous of all of you :hail: Have fun and a cocktail for me...

Remember, the drive is part of the vacation..."Life is a journey, not a destination!" David Lee Roth, 1983

Mr. “California Dreamin” himself speaks!!! :cheer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVhnxZej0w4

It’s so not right you not going DJ after filling my head at Wavedaze with wonderful visions of a mellow SoCal ya know…simply wont be the same without you! I’ll take you with me in spirit Sir…La Jolla Cove is my first destination…I’ll pack the little lobsters, so you feel like you are there (I bet your lady would love a surprise vacation to Cali…tis not too late ya know)! Stacy and I are still planning to make it your way when it rolls around…up early for mega errands to make it all happen…take care dear! :woot:

Last edited:

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
Only if ya don’t have to listen to it all ev week, lol! :argue:

Thanks for the info on cross country Cali’s…looking forward to everything myself!!!

Thanks for the :soapbox: Florida’s…always entertaining with never a dull moment, but realize - the Cali boyz are very laid back type and prob unsure what to make of all this smack (is there a stunt double in the house btw, lol)?

Cracker – I’ll have your shots ready if you name the type, (and even though I pitched in an xtra $150.00 for the E.J. to slide his other ski in 1/2 price...with not even so much as a "thanks" :poke:, lol) ), I’ll also bunnie up and look to have a soft bed for you and Munkie that first night so you can at least get a good nights rest and a hot shower before hitting the surf Friday if you wish…just say the word...no prob, just be careful and do what makes you comfe on the tire deal.

thanks

3 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im going riding all day tomorrow finished my new turf with my sweet new bad ass foot holds! :)

SuziQ

Banned
Cool, cool and even cooler :grouphug:

I'm packing after this hot tea...plane leaves at 6:10 2nite and arrives at 8:30pm (now that's beyond cool cuz it's nonstop)!!!

Prob roll into Pismo Thurs evening...see evb there (be safe to everyone traveling)!!! :wavey:

stuntbikemike

Time to ride
:arms::arms::arms::cheer2::cheer2::Banane01::cool::headbang::afro::hititbanana::You_Rock_Emoticon::stupid::bling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom