Pismo Freeride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Can't... Stop... Modding
Anyone shying away from the weather - or do you all think it will be ok? Driving from Portland,OR...

The way I see it is; If the guys from Florida can drive 2.5 days one way I have no excuse.

With that said, just finished packing the trailer and will be leaving tomorrow after work.

Going to change th oil in my truck then im out here on my way. Whats a little rain? with that said its been raining here since yesterday and suppose to into th weekend

Nefarious

Can't... Stop... Modding
Also, if anybody wants Xh2o stickers come find me. I'll be the guy with an enclosed trailer full of X2's being towed by a green VW Touareg.

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
The sun will set soon on the first official day of the freeride. Get some pix and/or videos posted. The viewers at home need to know. Even if it's just pictures of those bunkers on the beach. :smile:

rains not the problem the 40mph onshore winds are...bring some plywood and a shovel so you can build yourself a bunker to get out of the sand storm :bananalama:

DAMN! I really hate to hear that.Wanted to see some good photos. Some wind is ok, but a 40 mph wind just SUCKS evenif it's offshore.

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I briefly spoke with Cuong around 3pm, he was saying it was kinda crappy and blown out.:banghead:

This morning was epic in my eyes. Way overhead, dumping, and CLEAN! This trip has set a new standard for me, (my biggest roles ever). Friday morning was also awsome clean, big riding for a FL boy.

Great meating everyone, so many cool cats! Taylor has got some of the greatest stories I have ever heard!

Realy great hanging and meating everyone. Very cool group of chill dudes.

Thanks again Coung for everything!

Time to go back home. :banghead:

Bronson aka Cracker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom