Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 11, 12 & 13, 2011 Potluck dinner Saturday night?

Just thinking we should start a potluck thread to see who's bringing what? If no one wants to do it we (Liquid Militia) will still kick down what I listed below no matter what.

1. Liquid Militia contributing: Hamburgers for 30-40 people 1st come first serve. Grilled veggies, Chips.

If your going to bring something post up what it is here. You only have to bring one thing and it does not have to be a lot of stuff if everyone bring 1 thing it will add up to a lots. We will provide the folding tables to put all the food on/ez ups. And I'm trying to try and track down our projector. After dinner we will donate some swag for a raffle only to people who attended and kicked down to the potluck. I'm sure I can hit up some of our Industry buddy's and get some other stuff for the raffle too.

Last edited:
Just thinking we should start a potluck thread to see who's bringing what? If no one wants to do it we (Liquid Militia) will still kick down what I listed below no matter what.

1. Liquid Militia contributing: Hamburgers for 30-40 people 1st come first serve. Grilled veggies, Chips, BEER???? maybe 21 and over haha

If your going to bring something post up what it is here. You only have to bring one thing and it does not have to be a lot of stuff if everyone bring 1 thing it will add up to a lots. We will provide the folding tables to put all the food on/ez ups. And I'm trying to try and track down our projector. After dinner we will donate some swag for a raffle only to people who attended and kicked down to the potluck. I'm sure I can hit up some of our Industry buddy's and get some other stuff for the raffle too.

Isaac u bringing jungle juice still?????

ya, if i can get ahold of one of those big 5 gallon cooler dispenser thingys. otherwise im still in, ill just bring something else.

Saw this at Wally World yesterday
attachment.php

Attachments

• 020411152625.jpeg
    020411152625.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 495

ksmith83

( o Y o )
Kyla!

Im in and will bring some goodies....maybe some quacamole dip? Pasta? Chips? Maybe some of the condiments for the burgers? Like tomatoes, pickles, onions, lettuce, etc. I think it would be pretty cool to get a group shot of every one. Maybe have all the ski's lined up in the front with everyone in the background? See ya in a month!

R

ridethelip

Happy birthday and drink away with your truck stuck in sand at the event.I will hold your ski's lanyard.

if im reading this right this is what we have so far?

1. Liquid Militia contributing: Hamburgers for 30-40 people 1st come first serve. Grilled veggies, Chips, BEER???? maybe 21 and over haha

CHARLIE_HUSTLE: 6 foot sandwich from the Subway If that dont work out, theres Lil Ceasars

CHRISELMORE_1: that vons has the best hotlinks I've ever had. I'll grab a few packs

KSMITH83: Im in and will bring some goodies....maybe some quacamole dip? Pasta? Chips? Maybe some of the condiments for the burgers

MARK GOMEZ: Ill be bringing some goods from my family Bakery for the potluck and most likely some beer to wash it all down

WESTON: I will bring salad/dressing, a slow cooked pork roast, BBQ sauce, bread for pulled pork sandwiches, ahh......and salt and pepper can't forget that!

Last edited:
im heading out to LA round the start of may, we plan to head up to san fransisco aswell, is pismo a regular freeride spot or just once a year?
is there anyone in the LA or pismo area who would rent a good surf ski for a day? would be great to get some surf time in while im in the states.

ksmith83

( o Y o )
im heading out to LA round the start of may, we plan to head up to san fransisco aswell, is pismo a regular freeride spot or just once a year?
is there anyone in the LA or pismo area who would rent a good surf ski for a day? would be great to get some surf time in while im in the states.

I'd have to say that it is a regular freeride spot.

Top Bottom