Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 11, 12 & 13, 2011 Potluck dinner Saturday night?

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I'd have to say that it is a regular freeride spot.
Im sure you can bum a ride, just bring some gear.

im heading out to LA round the start of may, we plan to head up to san fransisco aswell, is pismo a regular freeride spot or just once a year?
is there anyone in the LA or pismo area who would rent a good surf ski for a day? would be great to get some surf time in while im in the states.

Last edited:
i'll be bringing some homemade salsa, 5 gallons of adult beverage (jungle juice), and 4 gallons of bad gas for after the dinner firebomb festivities!!!! OOps i probably shouldnt say firebomb on the internet though..lol, As long as i dont use any other keywords like government , synagogue , capital, politician , then i should be okay..

got to go, someones knocking on my door.

ksmith83

( o Y o )
hahaha

i'll be bringing some homemade salsa, 5 gallons of adult beverage (jungle juice), and 4 gallons of bad gas for after the dinner firebomb festivities!!!! OOps i probably shouldnt say firebomb on the internet though..lol, As long as i dont use any other keywords like government , synagogue , capital, politician , then i should be okay..

got to go, someones knocking on my door.

I don't know if it'll help for the potluck, but I'll have some 6 lb blocks of cheese since I work at a giant cheese factory, good stuff, ask Taylor, Stan, or Charlie, if you want any or if it'll help with any of the food.

Top Bottom