Surfriding Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 9, 10 & 11, 2012

Just put everything back in my ski, hooked up all the gas lines, hopefully this thing starts! If not, looks like ill be watching and taking notes this weekend

!!! wanted to go to pismo so bad but I had an ankle surgery in FEB. right after i got my new superjet and im locked down with a leg cast right now !!!! next year im going for sure !!!props to Curtis at O-side , he rips !! good meeting you curtis will be in oside once im healed up !!

have fun in pismo !!

New alternator, new battery, new tires, new front shocks, load some new music tonight. On the road at 4:30 am minana. should be in pismo by 10 am

charlie you hanging out monday as well? I got some things going on so I won't be able to get down there until early sunday morning and will be staying through monday.

Joe I love the avatar..

Charlie, I am going to be there Saturday early daylight. are you all still going to be in the mile marker 4 area? Im goin to be looking for you..

I had a blast meeting all you guys. My Blaster almost floated away on sat night the tide was so high, next time I will bring my ski just under construction you guys can give some pointers on some rolls

I gotta say I had a great time. I wanna say thanks to the Brights.. very cool people, fun to hang with. and a huge inspirational push to ride harder and go for it.. it worked.. I stuck my first nose stabs and even went a few times for a barrel roll. didnt complete the roll but Im not far from success.. thanks to all, cant wait to do it again..

Top Bottom