Pismo, Thanksgiving?!

Infamy - I'll have to head that way Wednesday evening to make the 'rents happy for the holiday - maybe we can caravan home Sunday though - makes that drive a little more bearable.

By the way - did Imeet you this last weekend?

LP
Sacramento, CA

duvers

FAST GIRL
Infamy - I'll have to head that way Wednesday evening to make the 'rents happy for the holiday - maybe we can caravan home Sunday though - makes that drive a little more bearable.

HeHe, I've heard that "caravan" thing from Lisa before. Unless you like to drive 100 down I-5 with a trailer:scared:, you won't be keeping up w/ Ms. Leadfoot. We "caravaned" from Sacramento to Pismo one time, and I think she beat us there by like an hour. :nana:

Hey man, the throttle's on the right Duv ;)

You may be able to spank my fanny all over the closed course, but I've got it down pat when it comes to getting TO the water...LOL!

yeah lisa , i met you shortly after the saturday night dinner. it was nice meeting you and thanks for all you did in making it a great weekend.
my friends and i got there a little late on friday night so we werent able to get a spot in "the circle" so you didnt see us that much. me and my friend james were the ones riding till dark right in front of the campsites on sunday night. we stayed out there a little too late until his hood latch came off and almost sank his ski. then i ditched my ski to help him and for some reason mine wouldnt start back up so we ended wrestling them both into shore.

will anybody be out in pismo on thanksgiving weekend with a beach dolly? im still sore from carrying our skiis!

I have a cart, but it's for (shhhhhhhhh!) a.......... runabout - but easy to convert to ski. A little over kill, but so much better than wrestling the skis manually.

Pretty ski Enzo!

LP

superjetnfresno

Brap is not cool ne mo
Yesssss

Hopefully wet woody gets his wheel bearings on the trailor fixed so we can get our skis farther than around the block WHAT A MESS THAT WAS ******** HIT THE FAN WHEN THAT HAPPENNED OH WELL JUST LAUGH IT UP WE STILL GOT TO RIDE:banghead: :bow28: :djsmilie:

Top Bottom