Surfriding pitted so pitted recent oside swell ZB

Its all about the surf!
That was an amazing swell and a another great vid Zack! You and Jake are continually stretching the limits, and your skis aren't even breaking down anymore LOL! I haven't even looked at my footage yet and you're in too!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Haha very nice Zack!!! Great comments and thrashing! I agree, better scoring going from tearing up a wave directly into a Backie!! See you in 2 days! Lol

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

tomski

X
Zack,

My post was not made to anger or upset you in any way. You know me better than that. Hopefully, you accept my apology.

Great video, great riding, and good luck at Surf Slam.

Thomas

Nice !got to say in terms of surf riding the go pro facing you always makes it look smaller and less steep/ gnarly that it was so I would like to have seen that for real as it looked pretty good on video !!

wydopen

onthepipe
Gee thanks. I didn't know riding a wave and getting covered wasn't surfriding.

I made this vid for people to enjoy, to show the recent swell, to show that it's possible to get covered up on a ski, and to show me doing flips from a bottom turn from surfing a wave. Didn't think I was going to get criticized for not including top and bottom turns that look like :):):):) on the go pro.

The 2 that thanked Tom for this useful post can :):):):)ing blow me.

To everyone that liked the vid, thank you. I made it for you to enjoy for what it is.

almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades...

Top Bottom