SXR Please identify this flywheel -SXR 800

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
Wait, all this and you never turned the flywheel over? Shaking my head... lol
I am working out of town building another battery plant for GM. I was trying to do my homework on this motor before I got home yesterday and was hoping someone had a quick answer. Inwas able to finally pull it last night. I have plenty of free time at work since these monstrous battery plant projects are all being paused/cancelled/slow rolled…but that’s another subject.

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I am working out of town building another battery plant for GM. I was trying to do my homework on this motor before I got home yesterday and was hoping someone had a quick answer. Inwas able to finally pull it last night. I have plenty of free time at work since these monstrous battery plant projects are all being paused/cancelled/slow rolled…but that’s another subject.
you know I was busting your chops. I figured you had not been at it!!!!!!!!!!

holygoat

Site Supporter
Near south bend?

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
Near south bend?
Nope, I am not on that project, but the company I work for is building the building and doing all of the civil work leading up to it. I was involved in Lordstown, Ohio and currently in Lansing, Mi. There's a small chance I'd end up in South Bend but its been slow to start. All of the "mega-projects" are throttled back due to lack of EV sales and the looming presidential election, amongst a slew of other problems.

Top Bottom