300/440/550 Plumbing question

Does anyone have a plumbing diagram for a aftermarket westcoast exhaust system? I need to get someone to help me out with plumbing the cooling system for a 440 rebuild. I am new to most of this stand up stuff, so any help would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone has one, I need to get my hands on a diagram of the fuel system plumbing.

One last thing, has anyone used a westcoast exhaust system with an underwater exhaust pipe plumbed to the opposite side of the hull? The newer hull that I picked up has the exhaust port moved to the opposit side and has it under the water line.

Thanks guys!

BarefootPolaris

gemiller

h2o addiction
That under water port is strange, a lot of freestylers move the outlet so its out of water.

I couldnt come up with any reasoning on why it was like that other than noise? And isn't the west coast just a hose from the manifold to the pipe like all the other ones?

Yeah sorry, I have the plumping for the exhaust portion down pretty well, but I am needing some help with the water lines and the fuel lines. Thanks for your reply!

BarefootPolaris

Top Bottom