PM on my BlackBerry ?

FJXP

I wish I had a million $
Hey Guys..

i heard there is a way to get the PM's on my blackberry... i don't have internet on the BB but i get the notification e-mails...how do i get the acutakl message and reply to it?

is it possible ?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I think you will need the internet. When you get the PM notification it will contain a link. When you click on the link it opens a webpage and takes you to the mobile X-H20 site.

No web no link, no PM :(

if you are getting notification emails on your phone. than you have net on your phone. but if you didnt, you would need to talk to your service provider. and set up a data plan. then program your email account into your phone. then you would get the notification email on your phone, and just click the link in the email.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
on my verizon bb, the email feature is separate from the browser.

which bb do you have? I got a Storm last December and pretty much hate it. The Tour comes out next month and I'm planning on switching everyone at work over to it, including myself.

JLight

Spanky
I contemplated the storm but haven't heard much good stuff about it. I really like the curve. It's simple and it works. It's also way faster than the 8703e I had.

Top Bottom