Polaris Ficht 99 Service

dajnglst

Glass Happens
What are the chances anyone on the board has service info for Ficht DI Polaris ?

No spark, no manual and No help from the only shop figured might help.

So #'s for reputable Polaris PWC shops would be handy, but cheat sheets even better.

Anyone?

crammit442

makin' legs
What are the chances anyone on the board has service info for Ficht DI Polaris ?

So #'s for reputable Polaris PWC shops would be handy, but cheat sheets even better.

Anyone?

Randy at Watcon may be able to steer you in the right direction.

www.watcon.com

Anyone?

Some manuals that may help
http://www.865-customz.com/MANUALS.html
Ive been collecting them.
Check voltage on the battery and cranking voltage.
Manual says 9v+ more like 10.5 v on cranking or no go and backfiring.
Check violtage on the injector wire's.Its all in the manual.

Last edited:

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I think I have a post on my wifes 2002 Slowaris Virage i on PWC Today. There is a repair shop in Alabama that fixes them. I got the number from Polaris directly. DFI Technologies (866) 298-1510 Tell Eric I said thanks again for helping with mine!!!

dajnglst

Glass Happens
Any info on where to acquire the 4 pin connector to work with FICHT software ?

Bombardier has the rights to the system and I have evinrude dealer herein town that is unable to make the connection without this 4 pin connector......

Starting to look like a museum around here with this thing.

dajnglst

Glass Happens
Still having no luck with acquiring the 4 pin connector for Polaris/Sea Doo D I System.

Dealer's near me do not have it...(?)

Anybody have a part # for the tool ?

dajnglst

Glass Happens
Thanks for the input. Will have to see if any local dealers know how to use the software. Sea Doo shop apparently has yet to service any D I boats ...... WTF ?

Thanks again.

dajnglst

Glass Happens
I believe the Polaris # is PW 45776, you will also need 2872454 and 2872456. With these you can connect to Polaris Digital Wrench software.

I tried those part #'s only one of them worked when I phoned the dealer.

Anyone that can name a shop to get info/manual or test cdi unit ?

Have heard of folks doing CDI checks but I still need #'s for TPS and APS sensor.......

Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.......

:ugh:

Top Bottom