Super Jet Polished/Factory B Pipe

Does anyone know the company in Texas that will polish/chrome your Factory B Pipe Chamber?

I know a guy on here had listed his a while back that he had done but am unable to find it.

swapmeet

Brotastic
There's a place here in town that does ceramic coating. I need to get my pipe done, I'll run by there and get a quote.
I think it's called specialty coatings of Texas.
+1 (817) 274-1947

I have had good results on a chamber I painted with vht flame proof paint. Have been running the pipe for 3 months now and stiil looks good. The main thing is to make sure you bake it properly (when the wifes out) in an oven.

Matty

Dang. I had never considered Ceramic Coating MUNKI63 but I think you just sold me on it. Did you do that to your ski? How much does it cost? Thanks again for all the response everyone. Looks like Ceramic Coating is the way to go both for looks and also durability.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I used a company in North Carolina, cost me $175 for the headpipe, manifold and chamber. The chamber alone would have been $75.

Well worth the money IMO. If I ever need another B-pipe I'm gonna buy the cheapest and nastiest looking used pipe I can find and send it off for ceramic coating. It'll end up being close to the price of brand new but it will stand up way better than a new one would.

Hell Yeah. I am getting my manifold, headpipe, and chamber done through JETHOT. Awesome warranty and there price is the same for all three items. Can't wait now to purchase a new head. I am looking at getting the 2 piece head from Blowsion. Any thoughts?

im working with my buddy right now trying to get a deal going for some of the people on here were gunna try one out and see what happens from there first. and then we will have a good price for everything

Top Bottom