Post pics of your ski......

I used to store mine in my laundry room on a shelf, Wife HATED it lol. I sold my sports car so now it sits in the garage along with my sons truck and other toys.

Right now my ski is in the 3rd stall of my garage. Usually it sits at the lake all summer. It is nice being able to see it everytime I walk to my truck. My wife says the ski is not going back in the basement once we finish it. Bummer.

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
I've layed off this thread for a long time. I like seeing anyone's skis. Might learn something different from random pics.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368739339.844353.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368739357.299009.jpg

Pics look blurry on my phone I'll edit them if they are I still need to finish my rails

IMG_20130516_172959_141_zpsb08c5489.jpg

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
Can you post a top view pic of your tray so I can see your strap set up?

Here is a pic I got on my phone, sorry my Shorai Power is all laid out in my tray but you can still get the idea of the strap placement. I can take another pic when I get home tonight if you need another angle.
MySkiTray1.jpg

The previous owner had installed the straps like this. Personally it is way too "surfey" for me. Ive skated and snowboarded all my life, but just couldnt get used to how extreme the foot placement is for this stance. Im actually going to be removing both straps and run a pancake pete in the near future, I like to ride surf stance with my front foot facing relatively forward. And also that rear strap placement felt too far back, eventhough Im a really tall dude. So Ill just use pancake pete/ foothold combo in the future.

hope this helps

Here is a pic I got on my phone, sorry my Shorai Power is all laid out in my tray but you can still get the idea of the strap placement. I can take another pic when I get home tonight if you need another angle.

The previous owner had installed the straps like this. Personally it is way too "surfey" for me. Ive skated and snowboarded all my life, but just couldnt get used to how extreme the foot placement is for this stance. Im actually going to be removing both straps and run a pancake pete in the near future, I like to ride surf stance with my front foot facing relatively forward. And also that rear strap placement felt too far back, eventhough Im a really tall dude. So Ill just use pancake pete/ foothold combo in the future.

hope this helps

helps a lot thank you. if you could snap another when you get a chance that would be awesome man. That set up almost looks like the front foot is farther right than the back foot. Can you still get in to the foothold with the back strap there?

nucleus_coolins

Does things to makes the do goods
helps a lot thank you. if you could snap another when you get a chance that would be awesome man. That set up almost looks like the front foot is farther right than the back foot. Can you still get in to the foothold with the back strap there?

Ya no problem, Ill snap another tonight before I start putting my new head on and getting my tray messy.
The front strap is a lot farther to the right than how i want it, making the front foot placement directly in the center of the boat (made it feel like you were actually heel toe carving with the ski). I just couldnt get used to it like that no matter how much i tried, although it was fun and felt really cool slashing the ski about like a board. The rear strap is really easy to get into, but it is kind of in the way of my foothold. I can still kick into the hold easily, but my heel rests a bit on top of the strap (I got size 12 banana feet haha). It hasnt really been too much of a problem though.

Top Bottom