Post pics of your ski......

Me too, can't say the hitch is too happy though. I have made a couple long trips with the hauler and she finally gave out on my about a mile from the house when I was heading to a ride. Looks like I will have to pull the hitch and reinforce the mounting brackets or just go back to trailering the beast

My freshly rebuilt 701 square...
photo (1).jpgphoto (2).jpgphoto (3).jpgphoto (4).jpg

sorry i cant seem to get them to not be sideways.

Last edited:
Heres my 94 701 Square, found it well preserved in a gentlemans basement who bought it new and his kids hated it after riding it a few times, so it sat for 12 years. Have original cover, BOS, owners manual, instructional booklet etc. Was looking for a RN but couldnt pass this up for the price. Got it Bone Stock

B pipe, Hooker 9/15, pro tec scoop grate, extended ride plate, stubby cone, Bilge, RRP Riser Bars Cold Fusion turn plate...Footholds next on the list

No need to trailer Zimmy You can
check out my burb hitch mods in Erie !
Me too, can't say the hitch is too happy though. I have made a couple long trips with the hauler and she finally gave out on my about a mile from the house when I was heading to a ride. Looks like I will have to pull the hitch and reinforce the mounting brackets or just go back to trailering the beast

waksk8

Site Supporter
my Backie Chan!

Attachments

• 1175705_10200478691835515_944656334_n.jpg
    1175705_10200478691835515_944656334_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 475
  • blkchan.jpg
    blkchan.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 472
  • blkchan2.jpg
    blkchan2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 479

stagesrt4

see ya out there
Site Supporter
yea shorty is way to go...

my pole is way too long.... thought id like it like that cause im so tall but definately will be getting shortened

Top Bottom