Post pics of your ski......

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
I broke it a few weeks ago but this is what I rode all summer.
IMG_20120407_184441.jpg

onedumbtrucker

Now with 20% more pulp.
How is that 718 its the jetmaniacs block right im currently saving for that motor my self how is it are u happy has it giving you any problems

Got my Jetmaniac 718 this spring and been riding it all summer. Couldn't be happier with it. Sent Chris the carbs too and had everything come in ready to drop in the hull. Tried tuning it but found the settings it came with to be the best and it has way more snap than the close to stock 701 I ran before. For the price of the 718 you can't beat the value and the customer service and support is great. Even sent simple but detailed installation, setup and break instructions.

Last edited:
"the previous models with the blunt nose just looked lazily done."

Theres a reason Jeff made the nose flat on the ROK. It survived multiple drops on the nose from 10+ ft in the air onto solid concrete to replicate lawn darting. ON TOP OF THAT the carbon nose piece makes the front end virtually indestructable, as the nose piece itself was designed to break before the hull in a hardcore impact. And its a replaceable piece too

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
"the previous models with the blunt nose just looked lazily done."

Theres a reason Jeff made the nose flat on the ROK. It survived multiple drops on the nose from 10+ ft in the air onto solid concrete to replicate lawn darting. ON TOP OF THAT the carbon nose piece makes the front end virtually indestructable, as the nose piece itself was designed to break before the hull in a hardcore impact. And its a replaceable piece too

I knew there was a reason for it, it just never caught my eye aesthetically. Cool there is some functionality too it, I hear a lot of stories about surf riders finding the ocean floor. Easier to bust a nose and replace it then re-glass a ski. Thanks for the info.

wydopen

onthepipe
96 superjet set up for surfriding

ski7.jpg

wamiltons ported 701 with stock carbs, lightened flywheel and a bpipe with an msd enhancer..lots of mid range not allot of the bottom..you have to keep it on the pipe..
ski3.jpg

011-3.jpg

bored nozzle and a solas 13/17

nothing fancy but it gets the job done

Last edited:
Top Bottom