Post pics of your ski......

Oh I agree. This ski is known as pretty red on pwct. Dual carb 750. Its just such a visceral ski. its loud in every way from the big block muscle car idle to the screaming red paint. Most other skis seem tame by comparison, even if they're way more powerful. It's a great all around ski for what it is. If my SJ got stolen I'd buy another, its insured. If PR was stolen or damaged I'd be heartbroken.

IMG_20150606_182611188.jpg IMG_20150606_182626467.jpg

And here's another interesting combo...

IMG_20150522_113007945.jpg IMG_20150522_112944656.jpg

The Jammer has a 650 in it and will go 42mph forwards, sideways, or backwards. You can also slam it into a turn bars to the water and make it carve like the father of the blaster it is. If of course, its upgraded enough to have the power to do so. Stock they can't get out of their own way. This ski to me is more fun on flat water than a blaster. Feels smaller, more ski like and is just a riot to ride.

Man i feel ya! I love the ol 550 and anyone that talks poop probably cant get loose on a 550sx. Ive had the ski since like 2002 and ive ridden the poop out of it up untill 2012 on the stock engine. Ive owned a superjet that was decked out to the tee, Jetworks from the carbs to the impeller. I love it but it would never replace the 550sx.
Tyler, post #614 is your old superjet, can't you tell, I left the chin pad the same.
Cheers Ray

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
Tyler, post #614 is your old superjet, can't you tell, I left the chin pad the same.
Cheers Ray

For real!? It looks crazy different (in a good way) and what happened to the jetworks driveline?

When I sold it it didnt have a chin pad lol, Just a 3/4 in bolt double nutted as a pivot pin. I ripped the old pin out in a lawn dart... my rib still hurts..

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
The Jammer has a 650 in it and will go 42mph forwards, sideways, or backwards. You can also slam it into a turn bars to the water and make it carve like the father of the blaster it is. If of course, its upgraded enough to have the power to do so. Stock they can't get out of their own way. This ski to me is more fun on flat water than a blaster. Feels smaller, more ski like and is just a riot to ride.
We need more pics of the Jammer!

Lol no, just my own hodge podge. The give away had custom paint and a Protec pipe maybe? I think it also was a 701. I've redone the decals on this one with a candy blue type vinyl which is a close match to the Kawi xir blue. And then the neck and head stripe are 3M dinoc vinyl.

Only had it a week and im addicted.
11033171_490774231086270_6227450938163295679_o.jpg

Top Bottom