Post pics of your ski......

ph1lthy11y

Cummins hauls my ski to the water
Hi everyone!!!, Im Bruno Ceriotti from Galvez, Santa Fe, Argentina...
I started from a mint 2009 Yamaha Superjet, and swapped the hull... Its a 2015 Renegade (Handmade in Brazil by Clayton Cerqueira) Home-Sawed off superjet handpole, homemade aluminum handpole base... And lots of love to make it look and work nice.... Graphics still to come... Engine and pump fully stock (hope i can drop in some goodies on it soon)

renegade_701_jet_freestyle_freeride_yamaha_super.jpg

Very cool hull I like the look kinda round noise kinda aqua bot . a factory pipe and your set

Hi everyone!!!, Im Bruno Ceriotti from Galvez, Santa Fe, Argentina...
I started from a mint 2009 Yamaha Superjet, and swapped the hull... Its a 2015 Renegade (Handmade in Brazil by Clayton Cerqueira) Home-Sawed off superjet handpole, homemade aluminum handpole base... And lots of love to make it look and work nice.... Graphics still to come... Engine and pump fully stock (hope i can drop in some goodies on it soon)

I really like this hull they did a great job on it , plus points for gas tank creativity .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This picture was taken on Saturday, first ride since Christmas
revolver_lake.jpg

And now this is my view 2 days later, 6 inches of snow in April. Mother nature is a bipolar bitch
snow_april.jpg

My 07 SXR and the Mason Waddle Super Jet. The SJ was a build to support Mason Waddle, son of a Northwest Freerider who was hit by a drunk driver while at a event in Pacific City.

Also have a 94 Blaster.

Attachments

• untitled2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Top Bottom